Xbox 360 Selling pretty much any item.

Havent really been on lately but i have pretty much every item, not sure what version console is on or when the last update was but if you post what you need with your GT i will let you know if i have it.

I'm looking for black fairy dust, a drop during the Pumpkin Moon event. I tried like 30 Pumpkin Moons in a row and didn't get one. If you have one (or more) I would buy and trade for them. Gamertag is Legend of Scone. :)

Havent really been on lately but i have pretty much every item, not sure what version console is on or when the last update was but if you post what you need with your GT i will let you know if i have it.

When you say almost very item, would it be safe to ask if you have nmaybe a Coin Gun? Or Fishron Wings? There are other items I'm interested in, my gamertag is the same as my name on here, just send me a request and we'll go from there. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
When you say almost very item, would it be safe to ask if you have nmaybe a Coin Gun? Or Fishron Wings? There are other items I'm interested in, my gamertag is the same as my name on here, just send me a request and we'll go from there. Thanks in advance.
I don't have the coin gun as it's not yet legitimately available in the xbox 360 version yet. i do have fishron wings. i'll probably be on tomorrow after work sometime. i'll message you on xbox then. :)

I don't have the coin gun as it's not yet legitimately available in the xbox 360 version yet. i do have fishron wings. i'll probably be on tomorrow after work sometime. i'll message you on xbox then. :)
I actually just got my hands on one before I read this lol. Definitely would like the wings tho.

Hi @Legend of Scone, the Coin Gun was added back into the console game during the summer update, so it is now legit.

Hi @Legend of Scone, the Coin Gun was added back into the console game during the summer update, so it is now legit.
thanks for the info, i didn't know that. looks like i'll have to find one of those now too. :)
[doublepost=1482961223,1482961126][/doublepost]
I actually just got my hands on one before I read this lol. Definitely would like the wings tho.
i was informed by a moderator it's actually in the console version now; my info was a little old it would seem. i'll have to try and get one too now. lol :)

thanks for the info, i didn't know that. looks like i'll have to find one of those now too. :)
[doublepost=1482961223,1482961126][/doublepost]
i was informed by a moderator it's actually in the console version now; my info was a little old it would seem. i'll have to try and get one too now. lol :)
Sorry for the late reply, still need anything?
[doublepost=1484332403][/doublepost]
Sorry for the late reply, still need anything? lol

Sorry for the late reply, still need anything?
[doublepost=1484332403][/doublepost]
Sorry for the late reply, still need anything? lol
If you have any black fairy dust or spooky twigs I am looking for as many as I can get. I can pay coins or trade items. :)
[doublepost=1484785106,1484785055][/doublepost]
Right now I'm looking for trophies and banners also keys except crimson.
I have many different banners and trophies. Were you looking for all of them or specific ones? I also have keys. :)
[doublepost=1484785166][/doublepost]
Hey, I'm looking for mainly the mech boss summoners, I'll give any amount of gold(reasonible). GT is TheWaleed.
I have all the boss summoning items, I'll be online sometime tonight or possibly tomorrow. GT is Legend of Scone.

Back
Top Bottom