PC Selling zenith and more

Multiplayer server?
Yeah, there are multiplayer servers that simlpy have every item in the game for free (although I SEVERELY don't recommend these for the sole reason of ruining the experience for you), but if you are willing to get a Zenith that way, then it seems more practical to save 10 platinum.

Yeah, there are multiplayer servers that simlpy have every item in the game for free (although I SEVERELY don't recommend these for the sole reason of ruining the experience for you), but if you are willing to get a Zenith that way, then it seems more practical to save 10 platinum.
How do I get in?

In the main menu, go to...

Multiplayer > Join via IP > Pick Your Character > enter the ip of the server you want to join (I personally use darkgaming) > Server Port > Then join!

The IP for darkgaming is t.dark-gaming.com

The server port is 7777

Voila! Head into the server and find your Zenith! Also, it gets saved so you don't have to keep entering the IP or server port anymore.

If you have anymore questions, let me know~~

In the main menu, go to...

Multiplayer > Join via IP > Pick Your Character > enter the ip of the server you want to join (I personally use darkgaming) > Server Port > Then join!

The IP for darkgaming is t.dark-gaming.com

The server port is 7777

Voila! Head into the server and find your Zenith! Also, it gets saved so you don't have to keep entering the IP or server port anymore.

If you have anymore questions, let me know~~
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom