NPCs & Enemies Separate Twins Mask

Do you support this?

• Total voters

GreyScale7287

Steampunker
Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but admins can move it if it isn't...(right?)
Also I searched and didn't see something like this, but I might not have searched correctly.

Anyway, I've always wanted separate Retinazer and Spazitasm masks because there's separate trophies. Same drop chance as the other boss masks.
I can't sprite at all so if someone wants to make some sprites for this, then that would be great.
Huzbubber_Tum suggested that they separate masks could be crafted together into the normal Twins mask if you wish.
I didn't expect this to be noticed thanks to the people who have noticed it.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but admins can move it if it isn't...(right?)
Also I searched and didn't see something like this, but I might not have searched correctly.

Anyway, I've always wanted separate Retinazer and Spazitasm masks because there's separate trophies. Same drop chance as the other boss masks.
I can't sprite at all so if someone wants to make some sprites for this, then that would be great.
That would be cool! Maybe they could each drop their own individual mask, and those two could be crafted into a Twins mask? Anyways, I support!

Huzbubber_Tum suggested that they separate masks could be crafted together into the normal Twins mask if you wish.
I didn't expect this to be noticed thanks to the people who have noticed it.
I think this is an excellent idea. It would be cool to have the two masks for if you want to match someone in a world.

Back
Top Bottom