• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Settings menu not working

Lwie1

Terrarian
After opening the settings menu and zooming in to 200% I am stuck zoomed in and can no longer use the settings menu. If I try to click on anything on the settings menu, it immediately closes.
I can use hotkeys to zoom back out, but the screen zooms back in with each click of my mouse. I have unloaded and reloaded the game, but that did not help.

NanoPi

Steampunker
the settings can be changed outside of game by editing the config file.

File Explorer > Documents > My Games > Terraria > config.json

right click this file, open with, choose notepad.

find
Code:
  "UIScale": 2.0,
change to
Code:
  "UIScale": 1.0,
save file.

Lwie1

Terrarian
the settings can be changed outside of game by editing the config file.

File Explorer > Documents > My Games > Terraria > config.json

right click this file, open with, choose notepad.

find
Code:
  "UIScale": 2.0,
change to
Code:
  "UIScale": 1.0,
save file.[/QUOTE
Thank you for the reply. The UIScale is already set to 1.0.

Lwie1

Terrarian
Each time the left mouse button is clicked, the screen zooms in. Could this be a mouse issue? The settings menu still cannot be changed. It continues to close if I try to click on any part of it.

Top Bottom