Items Shimmer enchanted sundial (revert)

They didn't add this because then you would be able to constantly transition between night and day.
This doesn't make sense, if you use an enchanted sundial then you can't use another one till it recharges. This goes for all sundials/moondials. If it were the case that shimmering between the 2 would constantly skip days then that would mean you can get the same effect with multiple or just by breaking it and placing it back down

I had the same idea but then I realized you would be able to activate the Enchanted Sundial to skip a day, transmute it into the Moondial, and then skip another day. This would effectively allow you to skip two days while only owning one Dial which sounds a bit exploitative.

Last edited:
I had the same idea but then I realized you would be able to activate the Enchanted Sundial to skip a day, transmute it into the Moondial, and then skip another day. This would effectively allow you to skip two days while only owning one Dial which sounds a bit exploitative.
I mean I guess but like why? it could help for fishing quests maybe, but there's not really a benefit to skipping 2 days in terraria. You can just sleep to speed up time instead of wasting dial triggers

Can't you already do just that? You just wouldn't be able to turn it back into a sundial. And as mentioned above, what would be the point of such an exploit? It's not much of an exploit if there's nothing to exploit.

Can't you already do just that? You just wouldn't be able to turn it back into a sundial. And as mentioned above, what would be the point of such an exploit? It's not much of an exploit if there's nothing to exploit.
I mean I guess but like why? it could help for fishing quests maybe, but there's not really a benefit to skipping 2 days in terraria. You can just sleep to speed up time instead of wasting dial triggers
I guess what I was trying to say is that if you could Shimmer between the Sundial and the Moondial you effectively would have both while only doing the fishing to get one. I think that would be exploitative and you guys don’t, in the end it would be up to Re-Logic to decide.

Back
Top Bottom