Show us your custom loadouts!

ppowersteef

Paladin
RDT_20221001_1719046580925684170851044.jpg

Loudout slots, to me they're a true blessing, and it opens up a lot of possibilities and free will again, along with the ability to place any accessoires in vanity slots.
And we have probably have seen the image above going around somewhere on Social Media.
Not going to deny, it's very likely that we're mostly using the slots for our main loudout, our fishing gear, and our mining/building gear, as these fills out the 3 primary activities one would switch outfits for.

But I think there are more possibilities where you could use the loadouts slots for.

For example, in the Zenith Seed, I often use this as my second loadout to traverse through lava and cryspy honey. Because the Ash Wood + Obsidian Rose together makes you immume to lava damage (As if it's an infinite lava charm), and the obsidian skull let you stand and mine Crispy Honey safely, at the huge cost of defence.
1665222486288.png

Other loadouts that comes to mind are the 4 classes, or offensive/defensive loadouts, where one could argue that 3 loadout slots are not enough.
Mostly I rather prefer 1 combat loadout for that's viable in most cases. so I don't need to swap between them and farm twice for the same movement accessoires.
But I love to hear what other people come up with them.

There's one rule to this when posting: Don't just showing main/primary builds, as I want the focus on the usage of the loadout feature.
An exception of this is if it's a build you switch inbetween to, maybe it's possible you use multiple loadouts to quickly swap inbetween combat.

So, what are the loadout builds that you use as your second and third slots?

Last edited:
Full angler gear on one, complete with fishermans tacklebox accessory, and the other one's A bunch of speed increasing accessories with fleeting for big speed, and shadow armor for movement speed increse, this is for fast world traversal

I haven't messed around with it too much, but I like switching from my 2nd loadout (whatever class I'm playing at the time, but more casual to allow for travel,) a set with the ultra nightvision helmet, the magiluminescence, arctic diving gear, and other such niche accessories I normally wouldn't use. My third set is for pure combat. :D

Loadout 1: Actual Combat Equipment
  • Armor and Accessories vary on class
Loadout 2: Miner/Builder Equipment
  • Complete Miner set
  • Hand of Creation
Loadout 3: Fishing Equipment
  • Complete Angler set
  • Xenon Bobber (I like the blue glow)
  • Lava-proof Tackle Bag

...I might need a fourth loadout so I can run a secondary class. Such as going from Melee to Magic for example. Going from tank to squish, sure, but at least magic is OP and has range. Melee is there because it's pretty fun as of 1.4.4 update. Or just to try out some custom modded class with custom damage, but I can always just mesh up the Miner and Angler set into one, stash their dedicated armors and accessory into vanity slots and vice versa.

Also, the meme pic in the OP is definitely me in a nutshell. lmao

ENDGAME
Loadout 1: Glass Stardust Cannon
Stardust
Maximized Sentry and Summoning Damage Proficiency

Loadout 2: Explorer/Builder
Miner
Hand of Creation
Quick Accessories (Gotta Go Fast)

Loudout 3: Fishing Equipment
Angler Set
Tackle Bag
Lava proof Tackle Bag
Angler Earring
Some Bobber

Usually i have the main loadout, where i use to fight bosses and adventure, the miner loadout and the fishing loadout, but you guys, what do you guys put in your second and third loadouts?

One of my characters has a similar loadout set as yours. I have my main and fishing loadout, and I plan on making my second loadout to be based on mining and building. I'll probably use this set for future characters.

Usually i have the main loadout, where i use to fight bosses and adventure, the miner loadout and the fishing loadout, but you guys, what do you guys put in your second and third loadouts?
Hi @Lorcout 🌳 I moved your post (and any replies) into this already existing thread for the same topic. :)

While at it:
Thoughout the time I've also tried messing around with an offense/defense/Movement build, but often I can't get used to the switch I made (often because the movement accessoires doesn't match for each set). So it does feel best to switch around when you're doing total different activities, like fishing and Building/Mining.

There are 2 other builds that has my interests though:
- One is an AFK build with many passive attacks and summoner equipment, which is great for farming offscreen.
Sometimes I also mixing it in with fishing, as usually I don't have that many fishing accessoires equipped, and fishing occupies your main way of attacking, after all.
- And another is a movement build, for Shadow Armor + Magnisiumsphere, and some enviromental protection (Like Terraspark Boots/Ankh Shield) to make moving around a breese.

ARMOR

Vortex helmet
solar flare chestplate (I really like using guns/bows but I wanted a little more defense)
vortex pants

VANITY

purple halloween wizard hat
sapphire robe
slime dye on hat and robe
lizard tail with dye and scepter with dye

EQUIPMENT

king slime royal gel
magma stone

PET
Tablet fragment (cool dragon pet)
light pet: suspicious tentacle