Showcase [Showcase] Space Invaders in Terraria

idkwhoiam129

Steampunker

I've had this suggested a couple times, so I decided to put it together :) I have built Space Invaders inside of Terraria!

Download:
http://bit.ly/2aUQewy
8f98d2db42.png

d0e828be97.png

4f0e199a1a.png

0cde3916b2.png

The fact that it doesn't take up half the map is amazing to me. Such little space is really used for such a complicated setup. Bravo!

RedStone Crafter is a machine confirmed xD .
But ...how.... how can you think and create all that things ? Guess I need to kidnap you to my basement for a brain generator ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

By the speed of your minigame releases it seems to me that you are an automated machine capable to take over the world :D

...Just Amazing.
Well, they aren't toooo hard to make, once I think of how the logic behind it works :p

We need to compile all of these minigames into a map.
Maybe I'll do that :) It might create a bit of lag though.
The fact that it doesn't take up half the map is amazing to me. Such little space is really used for such a complicated setup. Bravo!
Yeah, this.. it honestly.. the logic behind it wasn't too complicated so I was able to make it really small.
RedStone Crafter is a machine confirmed xD .
But ...how.... how can you think and create all that things ? Guess I need to kidnap you to my basement for a brain generator ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh no, please! I never consented to this! It's honestly mostly ideas that I struggle with.. but once I get an idea, it doesn't take too long to put it together.
Skynet confirmed:D

Seriously though, your wiring skill and ideas are brilliant!
Haha x3 I really appreciate that! I am no robot though! Or a computer

It shouldn't as long as you aren't running multiple games simultaneously. Plus, I'm pretty sure logic gates are simple enough for a computer to manage a lot of them at once.
I'd hope
so :p I used to do a lot of this stuff in Minecraft, and it lagged really bad in that.

Back
Top Bottom