Pixel Art Simple's Sprite Library

Alright, time for the Zinc tools!
Zinc (Or Smithsonite)
Zinc_Ore.png
Zinc_Bar.png

Zinc Tools & Weapons (A resprite of Iron tools, since I consider Zinc a type of Iron bar like Lead.)
Zinc_Pickaxe.png
Zinc_Broadsword.png
Zinc_Shortsword.png
Zinc_Axe.png
Zinc_Bow.png

Zinc Armor
Zinc_Helmet.png

Zinc_Chainmail.png

Zinc_Leggings.png

The ore doesn't really fit the bar and other stuff. I think you should change everything to be a bit more blue or green to match the ore.

Advise taken!
Zinc.png

I kind of did the reverse, since the original ore was Smithstone, and all of this started because I realized that Smithstone was a zinc ore.

Comparison:
Smithstone.png
Zinc.png

Smithstone.png
Zinc_Bar.png

Zinc.png
Zinc_Bar.png

Basically, layer let you organize your sprite. If you have a very large sprite, and you want to move just the eyes of it, then it will be difficult if the eyes are on the same layer as the body. But if the eyes have their own layer, you can select the whole layer, and move the eyes around freely without affecting the rest of the sprite.

Here it is, the Demon's Blade II. I made these in January, the texts on the blade was suppose to be orange, but I don't have any orange ink pen so... You can make some changes to the blade if it's too complex, have fun spriting it :]

Attachments

• 20210321_154424.jpg
    20210321_154424.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 88
Here it is, the Demon's Blade II. I made these in January, the texts on the blade was suppose to be orange, but I don't have any orange ink pen so... You can make some changes to the blade if it's too complex, have fun spriting it :]
This is my first attempt of using a different spriting method and first attempt spriting your sword.
Demon Blade II - [Sandbox & RPG] (2).png

It may not look like what you want, but here is why some things aren't included:
  • I didn't really know how to implement the orange runes here, so I dotted some areas on the sword as orange, I hope it still counts!
  • I feel like the sword would be more moveable without the control thing, so apologies if you wanted that.
  • I really couldn't do the spiral due to sprite limitations.
  • If I added more space so I would be able to add all of these, then the sword would be pretty fat and dull.
I may remake it in the future so I can make it more close to what you originally wanted, apologies if it doesn't satisfy you!

This is my first attempt of using a different spriting method and first attempt spriting your sword.
View attachment 313164
It may not look like what you want, but here is why some things aren't included:
  • I didn't really know how to implement the orange runes here, so I dotted some areas on the sword as orange, I hope it still counts!
  • I feel like the sword would be more moveable without the control thing, so apologies if you wanted that.
  • I really couldn't do the spiral due to sprite limitations.
  • If I added more space so I would be able to add all of these, then the sword would be pretty fat and dull.
I may remake it in the future so I can make it more close to what you originally wanted, apologies if it doesn't satisfy you!
I would say, I like it. My friends probably don't though... You see I made this sword for my friend, he wanted that "control thing", that would make the runic symbols into orange, also he like DOOM. Now I would say this is more like the Demon's Blade I, plain old broadsword with runic symbols, the control thing would make it more modern, making it the second version.
Luckily, my friends aren't into sprites and I don't have any intentions of showing them this. So I would say, this is good enough.

I agree, the sword is not really the best. I actually sprited it late in the night, so it obviously isn't the greatest.
Do you think you could make black knight armor? With a helm like this or similarView attachment 313935
That's from Thorium, so I'll probably just make something similar, but without using the sprite directly.

As for when I will resprite my sword and/or make something similar to the Thorium armor... I am currently not motivated to sprite, but I'll post the sprites when I do become motivated again.

Back
Top Bottom