NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

Good idea?

• I love it!

• Nice idea, could use some changes though (Explain in comments)

• Nah, not a big fan (Explain in comments)

• This idea sucks!!! (Explain plz)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see no downside with this.. But why only for Skellie? I'd love having remains for all bosses, to place below my trophies. Maybe as a rare drop.

I see no downside with this.. But why only for Skellie? I'd love having remains for all bosses, to place below my trophies. Maybe as a rare drop.

Trophies already all have chunks of the bosses they're dropped from on them.

Skeletron drops his remains for this suggestion because there's a specific place you're going to fight him, and also because the only way to fight him currently is a rare voodoo doll after the first kill.

I don't have any experience making banners, but I'll try. This suggestion is too good to die!

I like it! When skeletron dies and is converted to gore, his head should be launched in a way that causes it to land at the entrance of the dungeon, at which point it disappears and is replaced with the block.
I like the idea, but how would it work if say, you killed him on top of the dungeon? How would his head get to the entrance without going trough blocks?

This is actually cool. I would love to see this in 1.3.something. (1.3 is in nine hours, they don't have time to script that!)

Back
Top Bottom