Xbox One Skeletron why u so hard?!

Darkwraith332

Skeletron
I recently got Terraria for my X-box. I have full meteor armor, space gun, flintlock pistol, vilethorn, light's bane, and a phaseblade. I think I might not have enough health or something b/c it keeps killin me. What to do?

Have up on the D-Pad be Health Potions (saves time switching), and make sure you have an easy way to the top of the dungeon entrance with layers of platforms there to dodge on, and keep Space Gun fire on Skeletron. If needed, use some buff potions.

If you can as well, try getting the best magic Gem Staff you can. The Diamond one especially deals high DPS, though you'll need Platinum Bars.

Yeah, it pretty much has the same abilities, just slightly faster speed, less mana cost (by 1), and slightly less damage.

This is neither respectful nor constructive. Both are expected from posts on this forum.
In other words, git gud.

I play on mobile but I assume the same idea will work here-- listen to @Skeltron's Keeper and go for his arms first, focusing on one at a time. Its much easier to dodge one arm than two (which sounds obvious, but in the beginning the difference can be the difference between life and death).

The way I killed him is I got a fiery gratesword, hp potions, Meteor armour, and a crimson rod. You take out the arms, then you destroy the head. Or that is what I did.

I didn't fight Skeletron until I had gold armor and I used a bow with flaming arrows with the 3 big potions
Ironskin, Regen, and Ranger
Make a kind of flat area for you to shoot from a distance, this guy likes to get up close and personal unlike his counterpart so you'll have to keep running. Try your best to dodge his hands and back away slowly when his head spins.

And obviously play this song when fighting

Back
Top Bottom