tModLoader Skyblock Mod

does any one know how to get silverthorn

Same way as all the seeds, dirt through the Extractinator.

Dunno about anyone else, but I would love a large version of the world. While it's nice to have everything close by, it feels cramped imo. Is it possible that someone could make a large version of the expert map?
Earlier I had asked about someone making a large Expert skyblock, well, I decided to create one myself after tinkering around in Tedit. It offers the same amenities that the small world does with the addition of more obsidian and marble biomes. Warning, as I'm aware that many of you will realize, this will be a really large void aside from what the normal skyblock map holds. This includes the afore mentioned granite and marble biomes, the dungeon, the starter island, and the jungle temple.

fencedin, this being your mod and all, do what you will with this map.

EDIT: Fixed the guide falling into the ether. For some reason, his name is literally "Guide the Guide" despite having set his name to "Kyle". Seeing as this is a minor issue, it's not of grave concern to me. If it bothers anyone, it is a simple matter to build a single house and then burn that Guide in lava to allow for another to spawn.

If anyone else uses this particular variation of the skyblock world, lemme know if something is amiss and I'll check it out.

The reason I never made a large map is because it takes ~2000 blocks to get to the ocean, with a large world that makes it ~4000 blocks. That means it takes way more resources and way more time and you don't get that much more in your world. You can make multiple single block layers across the world if you wanted more surface area, and it is plenty big enough for any arena for any boss. Though, I am not here to tell you how to play the game. That being said, I have been busy and sick the last few weeks and there are new maps that I will be posting that @Gotheran had made that really improve the whole feeling of the map.

id love to see the auto fisher as stand alone :3

Coming soon, I promise!

Not sure if this was asked yet but is it possible to make a config for this? Love the mod btw, reminds me of my minecraft days.

I haven't see any mods with configs, if this was possible I would love to know how to do it and then would love to know what you would want to have configurable.

Same way as all the seeds, dirt through the Extractinator.

The reason I never made a large map is because it takes ~2000 blocks to get to the ocean, with a large world that makes it ~4000 blocks. That means it takes way more resources and way more time and you don't get that much more in your world. You can make multiple single block layers across the world if you wanted more surface area, and it is plenty big enough for any arena for any boss. Though, I am not here to tell you how to play the game. That being said, I have been busy and sick the last few weeks and there are new maps that I will be posting that @Gotheran had made that really improve the whole feeling of the map.

Coming soon, I promise!

I haven't see any mods with configs, if this was possible I would love to know how to do it and then would love to know what you would want to have configurable.

The only one I know of atm is Reduced Grinding mod, you can find its configs in the Mod Configs folder. I was thinking maybe there was a way to increase or decrease the speed at which the block breaker multiblock worked. But of course if you think that would be a problem I dont mind myself. I just like tweaking things.

The only one I know of atm is Reduced Grinding mod, you can find its configs in the Mod Configs folder. I was thinking maybe there was a way to increase or decrease the speed at which the block breaker multiblock worked. But of course if you think that would be a problem I dont mind myself. I just like tweaking things.

I will have to check that mod out. Also, the breaker uses the built in RandomUpdate method and is going as fast as that ticks, which I found to be too slow too. I had already increased the amount of obsidian you get each time it goes off to help balance that, but I may just make a better timer that goes off more frequently. Though nothing stopping anyone from making multiple of the machines and having them all run at the same time.

I love my auto obsidian farm. In extractinator im recycle obsidian to get stone and ores. And im recycle stone to get more ores.
rXmnP_AWrLw.jpg
(Im playing without needed map.) Please, make a one little feature. Im really needed an conveyer put items to chest. (Sorry for my English. It really bad)

It doesn't seem to want to work i followed all of the steps correctly INCLUDING the steps to correctly install tmodloader but it just won't work please help me.

What's inside the egg? Who knows! Click it to find out! Click it now!

It doesn't seem to want to work i followed all of the steps correctly INCLUDING the steps to correctly install tmodloader but it just won't work please help me.

What's inside the egg? Who knows! Click it to find out! Click it now!

What isn't working, tmodloader, the mod, or the map, or?

Looks good. Might i ask how i get cobwebs/silk though?

There is a spider boime somewhere.

oh okay thx
but i have another question. where do you find the spider biome,i have checked directly underneath the dungeon and didn't find anything?

Keep looking by the dungeon. It should only take you a few moments to find it from the entrance.

Back
Top Bottom