Want Slime Gems

• Yes, give me slime royalty

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, keep slimes alone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gusteen

Terrarian
Hello I am Gusteen, you may know me as the creator of the Piklopeida Terraria Edition, well I also have other series I want to make, it's a series of ideas involving some unique ideas ;)

Slime Gems
So their is King and Queen Slimes, Lords of all things slimy, but I always picture their are multible breeds of Slime Royaty so I have proposition to expand the Sline Famliry Tree

Slime Gems
By combining gel with various hardmode ores you gain a slime gem an item that can be combined with a ore brick from the world's evil or hallow to gain a slime star or moon respectivly, have a slime (excluding green slimes) injest these items and they become King (slime type) slime or Queen (slime type) respectivly

Special Ling Slimes has differences from special Queen Slimes, and their normal counterparts

Special King Slimes has teleporting abilities and a unique projectile attack based in what type of slime it is (ice slimes do a freezing blast and lava spines rain fire balls for examples)

Special Queen Slimes fly at health like their base counterparts as well as create unique movement options based on the type (ice Slimes ground pound and lava slime do a W shaped flight pattern)

I know this is far fetched but do you think this idea can be expanded and polished, put down any suggestions for the item

I don't quite understand it

Here is a more polished idea of Slime Gems

Slime Gems are craft able Hardmode items, they are crafted from hardmode ores and gel (probably 50 gels and 5 of any hardmode ore) they are gems that can be further crafted with either 5 bars of the world's evil's ore or five bars of hallow ore to create a Slime Star or Slime Moon, when fed to any slime (excluding green slimes) they turn into either a special version of King Slime (feed it the Slime Star) or Queen Slime (feed It the Slime Moon), these are special bosses as they gain spcial abilities depending on what slime they were prior to spawning, Special King Slimes are tanky and focus on getting up close while Special Queen Slimes are speedier and use projectile attacks

They gain abilities depending on what slime they were

Examples:

Spiked Ice King Slime
He is slower than the others but makes up fo it by dropping spiked ice missiles when damaged and releasing a icy fog when doing a super jumping attack

Mother Queen Slime
She attacks like a normal Special Queen Slime but spits into 2 copies when at half health and when those copies are at half health they split again in Youngling Queen Slimes

Sand Queen Slimes
A sandstorm always happens and the queen can manipulate the sand, she can also burrow and shoot boulders

Lava King Slime
While tackling his former spit spits out a lava geyser

Does this explain it more? Is it a good idea? And other questions?

Back
Top Bottom