NPCs & Enemies Slime Rain Summon

On the outside, Slime Rain has absolutely no reason to spawn more than once, which is before defeating King Slime in pre-Hardmode. Because of how rare it becomes afterwards, obtaining the music box for it (locked to Hardmode) is very difficult. Not to mention it's a great way to farm rainbow bricks which are hard to obtain otherwise (I think? Feels familiar anyway.)
I also think that there should be a change to Slime Rain that causes Queen Slime to appear rather than King Slime if the player is in the Hallow.

On the outside, Slime Rain has absolutely no reason to spawn more than once, which is before defeating King Slime in pre-Hardmode. Because of how rare it becomes afterwards, obtaining the music box for it (locked to Hardmode) is very difficult. Not to mention it's a great way to farm rainbow bricks which are hard to obtain otherwise (I think? Feels familiar anyway.)
I also think that there should be a change to Slime Rain that causes Queen Slime to appear rather than King Slime if the player is in the Hallow.
Agree with the hallow part. As for the rainbow slime, Im fairly certain it spawns in the underground hallow

Back
Top Bottom