NPCs & Enemies Slimed Skeletons (Why not?)

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
Slime variety underground is more substantial underground than it is on the surface, so why not have a few Slimed Skeletons wandering around down there. This could make the game a bit more interesting, so why not?

Slimed Skeleton
* Uncommon. Found in the Cavern Layer.
* A Skeleton with a large Black Slime on its head.
Health: 60
Defense: 6
Damage: 22
* 20% chance to inflict the Darkness debuff for 15 seconds.
* 50% chance to create 1-2 Baby Slimes upon death.

Slimed Viking
* Uncommon. Found in the Cavern Layer.
* An Undead Viking with a Spiked Ice Slime on its head.
* Yes. That means it shoots ice spikes at you if you get too close.
Health: 75
Defense: 12
Damage: 24
Shot Damage: 12
* Ice spikes inflict the Chilled debuff.

Lava Skeleton
* Very rare. Found in the Lava Layer.
* A grey Skeleton with a Lava Slime on its head.
Health: 400
Defense: 12
Damage: 25
* 33% chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff for 7 seconds.

Just to add some more variety to the Cavern layer. Feedback and comments are always appreciated.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that we already have enough slime content.

Slimes have been done ad nauseum at this point.

Reminds me of slimed zombies which I enjoy alongside the pincushion zombies. Would be cool to see these slimed skeletons though I don't think they would work well in hell, fighter ai mobs can't navigate it very well.

I don't know :l I "might" support it and i might not. It doesn't show Sprites, is it a WIP?
Sprites are never needed. It's a nice bonus if people have them, but Redigit would create their own sprites anyway.

About the suggestion: It's a bit of a small and simple idea, I feel like it didn't need to be suggested since Red will undoubtly flood the world with new mobs anyway. But more variety in mobs is always a good thing, so:
4stars.gif

Back
Top Bottom