Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Slimy Sword was good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Slime Staff was good.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I didn't like any of the ideas.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
As for the Slime Jacket, taking 50 fall damage and reducing that by 25% is pretty specific. Would it reduce other fall damage?

EDIT: My brain must've skimmed past the "at least," so sorry.

Came accross this thread and I was literally staring at the part where you didn't have the Slimey Sword sprite.

Slime Sword Unanimated.png
- Unanimated
Slime Sword Animated.gif
-Animated

I added both Unanimated and Animated because, why not?

Also, I like the idea. So here's my seal of approval:

Seal of Approval.png

Your Welcome.

~Extreme

You can't animate inventory sprites :p
Souls? :3

Last edited:
Came accross this thread and I was literally staring at the part where you didn't have the Slimey Sword sprite.

View attachment 147470 - Unanimated
View attachment 147472 -Animated

I added both Unanimated and Animated because, why not?

Also, I like the idea. So here's my seal of approval:

View attachment 147473

Your Welcome.

~Extreme

Souls? :3

I meant weapon sprites aren't normally animated :p

But seriously, nice job, couldn't have done it better myself

Last edited:
Also, please change the pink gel soles. I don't think that a double jump is good. It just makes other items like the cloud in a bottle irrelevant, like the slimy sword makes the gold sword useless, and the slime rod to the sapphire, topaz and amethyst staffs. It also just isn't realistic. Just give them new mechanics, like the gel soles with a pink candle, or give it a less used idea, like the ability to bounce on enemies for ~10 damage like the slime mount. Similarly maybe make the slime rod have the same damage, but a slow swing speed to compensate, and don't make it autoswing. Finally, maybe make the damage on the slimy sword less than the gold, but with a faster swing speed, and a larger radius, because it already has the passive slime power.

You don't want to make pre-existing items underpowered for no reason, so just change them in a way similar to this. It's just that some of these are so easy to obtain early, and some of these are also able to not only match later game items, but also to obtain the other items. If you want to give powerful bonuses to weapons, you have to make sure they aren't as powerful as later ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom