Weapons & Equip Slot Upgrader

An item that I feel very useful, this will upgrade an extra Slot to your equipment area, so you can finally equip your Mana Flower as well as all your other magic stuff. I have no idea what the crafting materials can be for it, but yeah, just adds another slot to equip another item.

Re-Logic has already made its stance clear that extra slots weren't something they supported. I remember reading something about that when the Demon Heart was first introduce, I'll paraphrase to the best of my memory; Demon Heart was a tough decision to allow through, it only works in Hard Mode worlds because of how strong it is.

An alternative to extra slots would be to have team orientated slots. Weaker accessory effects given by placing Large Gems in certain chests that applies buffs to everyone of that team colour. These could be lesser versions of existing accessories so it serves as a replacement for half or so effect.

This is the only way I see additional slots being considered as it wouldn't enable player to become ridiculously as strong as straight up ten slots.

Back
Top Bottom