Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So-So

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Lets see how this ends up

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Freakshow

Queen Bee
I've made a basic concept for a mini-game. It's PVP with ONLY guns and laser guns. (Like the Handgun, Laser Rifle, and etc). Sort of like real life warfare. If their are any other recommendations for this, let me know.

I like this idea, maybe have themed maps and different dyes for each team? Also sniper rifle? What about chests with ammo and maybe accessories in it?
P.s could be a little like counterstrike, halo, battlefield, call of duty, you know like a team game.

I like this idea, maybe have themed maps and different dyes for each team? Also sniper rifle? What about chests with ammo and maybe accessories in it?
P.s could be a little like counterstrike, halo, battlefield, call of duty, you know like a team game.
Sure, I was thinking about that.
Tom Clancy's End War.jpg

I've been working on a PVP map for quite awhile on playstation - 2 PVP maps actually.
One of them is a completely flooded world with several differently-themed PVP arenas scattered around, each built by a different builder. This one still needs a ton of work and I need to talk with the mappers again to get them to finish their areas...
Work on this one stopped when we all got busy with various other things/life, but I plan on getting it finished sometime soon.

The other map is a large arena with traps built in a completely empty world (completely blown-up/mined-out.) It's built to be a team VS. map, so each side (red and blue) has almost the same lay-out (not completely the same, but no side has an advantage over the other...just different design.) Think: capture the flag meets deathrun with design inspired by the movie Cube.
This one is further along and can probably be finished in another couple weeks if I focus on getting it done, but it realistically will take longer than that unless I have help.

As for the actual PVP - I find that it is the most fun and interesting with low-tier weapons (so you don't die in 2 hits), NO cobalt/obsidian/ankh shield (knockback is a good strategy to use - kill people with the environment), NO wings. Low-tier grappling hooks are allowed since they allow you to do some cool stuff (like squeeze through 1-tile spaces.)
Medium-core characters so you drop all your stuff on death (unless you are doing hunger games, which should be done with hardcore characters.)

The large capture the flag arena is going to have a more powerful "super weapon" (still deciding what weapon to use here) placed in the center of the arena past several "puzzles" and parkour courses...
anyway...just some ideas and input for ya.

I've been working on a PVP map for quite awhile on playstation - 2 PVP maps actually.
One of them is a completely flooded world with several differently-themed PVP arenas scattered around, each built by a different builder. This one still needs a ton of work and I need to talk with the mappers again to get them to finish their areas...
Work on this one stopped when we all got busy with various other things/life, but I plan on getting it finished sometime soon.

The other map is a large arena with traps built in a completely empty world (completely blown-up/mined-out.) It's built to be a team VS. map, so each side (red and blue) has almost the same lay-out (not completely the same, but no side has an advantage over the other...just different design.) Think: capture the flag meets deathrun with design inspired by the movie Cube.
This one is further along and can probably be finished in another couple weeks if I focus on getting it done, but it realistically will take longer than that unless I have help.

As for the actual PVP - I find that it is the most fun and interesting with low-tier weapons (so you don't die in 2 hits), NO cobalt/obsidian/ankh shield (knockback is a good strategy to use - kill people with the environment), NO wings. Low-tier grappling hooks are allowed since they allow you to do some cool stuff (like squeeze through 1-tile spaces.)
Medium-core characters so you drop all your stuff on death (unless you are doing hunger games, which should be done with hardcore characters.)

The large capture the flag arena is going to have a more powerful "super weapon" (still deciding what weapon to use here) placed in the center of the arena past several "puzzles" and parkour courses...
anyway...just some ideas and input for ya.
Thank you for the suggestions,I will consider them. I was thinking of my minigame as a hitman ffa or a warzone. Like TF2 because there's classes.

Back
Top Bottom