So last light I had a dream about playing Terraria...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Superstar

Terrarian
I was playing on a "huge" world size. It's larger than large, except hell is at the level of where it would be in a large world, and you can go past hell. Past hell is a biome called the dark cavern, given because when you're within it, you get the darkness debuff. Its made up of a block called "hardened stone", which cannot be corrupted or hallowed. It looks grittier than normal stone and takes twice as long to mine.

I found 3 npcs in the dark cavern, the sea captain, the mayor, and a goblin I didn't get the name of. The sea captain is like the angler, except you give him ultra rare fish for meals and he gives you a whopping reward often better then the angler. the mayor npc organizes events by offering to give npcs clothing and temporary decorations, and can help you relocate npcs en masse to anywhere in the world. I don't know anything about the goblin other than he was found in a mini biome called the secret hideout.

After some time of digging, I came across a long cave made of grassy dirt going the length of the world, although there were no weeds, flowers, or vines growing on it, with some ice underneath it. In this grassy cave is where I found the sea captain. Digging through I found a second hell, but with ice instead of ash, and thin ice partially covered the lava. The background was also notably more white/blue than grey, although the lava seemed unchanged.

There were giant red bat demons with pulse effects similar to that of hallowed armor and they were as big as giant flying foxes. They could be found hanging from blocks or spawning like regular demons. There were also wandering eyes, except they were black with orange irises and pinprick white pupils. And they were on fire.

Although I can't remember how I spawned it, this hell's wall of flesh looked like it was made of wounded, frozen flesh. It appeared mechanical under its wounds, although it was rusted and had holes revealing sparking wires, although this was only cosmetic. It had 1 eye that looked similar to the destroyer's drones, as well as having 4 turrets on it looking like skeletron prime's prime cannon attatched to a metal sphere. Spawning conditions are just like that of the normal WoF, except on the opposite end of the frozen hell was a somewhat slower, but equally powerful twin. Upon defeat, I got the message: "The gods above are changing the world."

Upon returning to the surface, I found that smack dab in the middle of the world was a small biome called "the terra". The grass and trees were sparkly white, and all foliage appeared to have mirage dye on it. Probably the biggest change was the background. The sky was replaced by a realistic room (and by realistic, I mean real life), and weather was determined by an open window to the left. Upon traveling to the edge of the world, I found that unbreakable glass had appeared where it wasn't before.

Upon seeing this glass, my dream ended, and now here I am, typing this post, probably as long as :red:'s yoyo string.
So, what do you think?

Last edited:
You should go see a doctor, because this is amazing. You should do a story about it(with chapters and stuff).

Well, it did once say on the wiki that a huge world size was predicted, but I guess it didn't happen. Maybe this dream is a prediction?

That's funny, when I had that same dream, the second hell was an arid lifeless cavern with dull greenish walls and blocks, shadowy acid pools, and all the enemies where spawn of said shadowy acid pools.
And the boss was an unspeakably horribly abomination that the game couldn't render properly due to being drawn with colors no living thing was ever meant to see. There were a few impossible shapes on it too.
I wrecked it, and the world entered extreme-hardmode. First night? Attacked by a crystal wyvern boss that came from the Hallow. And then that's where I ended the dream I never actually had and made up on the spot.

This seems like a story you just made up or something. I mean if it's true, that's a pretty odd dream...(And pretty awesome at the same time haha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom