PS4 Solar Eruption Bug

NoNamsGuy

Spazmatism
I defeat the solar pillar for the second time and i craft the solar e. its fine for a while but i create a new world and play around when suddenly my solar eruption decides to glitch out, when i attack with the solar eruption
1. Its invisible (only particals can be seen)
2.my character freezes in place
3. Every other entity (except enemies) freeze
Please Help

I defeat the solar pillar for the second time and i craft the solar e. its fine for a while but i create a new world and play around when suddenly my solar eruption decides to glitch out, when i attack with the solar eruption
Please Help
Hi @NoNamsGuy, thanks for sharing this info. Does it happen every time you use the Solar Eruption, or only when you go from one world to another? I’d recommend sending in your info directly to the developers, and include as many details as you can remember: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Not just the Solar Eruption, but also the beam from Lunar Portal Staff, Bullets, and probably other projectiles, and I think it might only start to happen after using the DCU for a while or there could be some other causes, and I also don't' have any dyes!

And the character will freeze in place till the projectile disappears

Please Help
I have the same problem
Please Help
i have the same problem

I've removed all my dyes, and I still freeze.
Hi @Tristin Coop, I should’ve been more specific. Removing all dyes is a workaround for particles going invisible. Like when you’re using the solar eruption but you can’t see it.

The character freezing while using it is still a bug that needs to be sorted out I believe. It would be great if you could send in your experience to the developers. Your info could help them track down the cause. Include as much detail as you can (what gear are you wearing, any pets/minions, does it only happen in a specific world, is it a legacy world, what size world, does it only happen when fighting the pillars, which pillar or all of them, etc): https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Hi @Tristin Coop, I should’ve been more specific. Removing all dyes is a workaround for particles going invisible. Like when you’re using the solar eruption but you can’t see it.

The character freezing while using it is still a bug that needs to be sorted out I believe. It would be great if you could send in your experience to the developers. Your info could help them track down the cause. Include as much detail as you can (what gear are you wearing, any pets/minions, does it only happen in a specific world, is it a legacy world, what size world, does it only happen when fighting the pillars, which pillar or all of them, etc): https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
Okay, I can do that!

Back
Top Bottom