IC Solitarus

"I know that, but i need to get started on it, possibly using sulfur in rocks..."
"..."
Aurora huffs.
"What the hell are you doing here anyway!?"
"First you waltz in here and mess up the perfectly fine fire I made..and then start talking about making some kind of scanner as if we're already buddies."

Aurora floats a bit closer, the world seeming to get darker around the two of them.

"..."
Aurora huffs.
"What the hell are you doing here anyway!?"
"First you waltz in here and mess up the perfectly fine fire I made..and then start talking about making some kind of scanner as if we're already buddies."

Aurora floats a bit closer, the world seeming to get darker around the two of them.
"You are frying my neurons..." he says cracking open rocks, and gathering sulfur out of them.

"You are frying my neurons..." he says cracking open rocks, and gathering sulfur out of them.
"..."
Aurora readies up a dark Ball of Shadows in one of her wings.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't lob this at you right now."

The darkness creeps ever more towards them.

"i need zinc..." he said looking for some kind of red meat
Might be a bit hard considering how inexplicably dark it got for them all of a sudden.
"...You're obviously not smart enough for this."
Aurora just throws the Shadow Ball at their feet as a warning shot, missing on purpose. But not by much.
"Luckily for you, you don't seem hostile."

Might be a bit hard considering how inexplicably dark it got for them all of a sudden.
"...You're obviously not smart enough for this."
Aurora just throws the Shadow Ball at their feet as a warning shot, missing on purpose. But not by much.
"Luckily for you, you don't seem hostile."
"good, you shall become my fellow friend." he said finding a chunk of zinc and using it to create a voltaic pile

"good, you shall become my fellow friend." he said finding a chunk of zinc and using it to create a voltaic pile
(...I'm not too sure about Crisis spontaneously getting all this stuff from your average woodland forest to be honest.)

Aurora narrows her eyes, deciding to let up the illusion and let them go about their...activities, watching them just a bit more.
It's no longer dark around them.

Last edited:
(sorry im tired and its 12 am where i am let me redo) he would notice the illusion, and snaps out of it "Hmm, any food you may have, ever since i woke up, ive had a a achey feeling in my stomach..."
Seems it was already dropped though.

"...just wait a bit here."
Aurora glances at where Vell headed off to, looking back at Crisis.
"We're prepping some uh...weird deer."
"...Don't you dare steal it."

Vell comes back.. something that pretty closely resembles red meat and must weight at least 30 pounds across his shoulder.

“There’s a TON of meat on these things… but they also have this weird vein of metal and… other things down their spines and into their organs.. it’s odd.”

“They don’t have stomachs either..”

He looks at the fire.

“A little small.. should we start multiple or grow this one?”

Back
Top Bottom