• Any of One's Army Accessories* + Papyrus Scarab
  • Simple combination of effects

Overlord's Pendant
  • Pygmy Necklace + Horde Scroll

Hive Jewel
  • Stinger Necklace + Hive Pack
  • Combination of effects plus
  • Changes to releases bees and douses the user in honey when user's damage foes

Hivemind Gauntlet
  • Mechanical Glove + Hive Jewel
  • 12% increased whips damage and speed
  • Enables auto swing for whips weapons
  • Increases the size of whips weapons
  • Plus effects from Hive Jewel

Focused on MAGE

Archmage's Stone
  • Arcane Flower + Philosopher's Stone
  • Reduces the debuff of mana sickness by 25%

Archmage's Cloak
  • Mana Cloak + Archmage's Stone

Warlock's Ring
  • Magnet Flower + Coin ring
  • Effects of Magnet Flower plus
  • Hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra mana stars

Focused on RANGED

Laser Aiming Module
  • Recon Scope + Shiny Stone + Spore Sac
  • Combination of Effects plus
  • Fires Chlorophyte bullets

Last edited:
Ngl every :red:ing one of these are stupid overpowered and should never be added to the vanilla game.

Also why are expert accessories used here.

Everything besides warlock's ring is absurdly stupid
All these are :red:ing busted besides Warlock's Ring, like, to the point where they'd never be added unless this was Clam Tea
Ah yes, let me just equip everything at once and destroy the very concept of build variety. I like the Warlock's Ring, everything else is obscene... though some summoner combinations would still be nice, just not these specific ones.
@thisisabadname @KittKatt @Nimta - these kind of dismissive and snarky comments aren't accepted here in the Suggestions section.

Please take a look over the “Criticism Guidelines”: Important - Game Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines as well as the post after it detailing out what’s expected when you reply to a suggestion: Important - Game Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

Well, that escalated quickly

I just was looking for reuse for some of those equips. Ngl, doen't looks just equip everything :)
There is equips like Philosopher's Stone that would be cool if combined with some mage equip to reduces mana sickness
Tell me how many times everyone of you uses Spore Sac? Has some combos, I know, but there is some better options, you know
And One's Army Accessories, could be into some Summoner tinkers too
And Frog Gear too, nobody takes care of it. Other options of movements gear like Wings just increase the power creep
Same with Panic Necklace, Cross Necklace ...

I know, that's my fault to tag Red and get those att here, sorry <3

I wasn't just looking for you to agree with me, I was looking for collaboration. It's nice to say opinion on a forum, but would be nicer to reply with some suggestions how to improve thing. But just feels like impending doom approaches...

Sorry again, for just post a suggestion from someone who loves the game like you ;(

I like most of them, something like hive jewel would only incentive on using otherwise niche accessory and lizhard transformation is just cool

Red did mention to give possible accessoire combinations, so it's nice to see ideas from others coming up.

Terraria has some huge accessoire combinations, with some more useful than others. I like how you give some underused accessoires some love.

Though, I think my problem with these are that some are combined with accessoires that are already fine on their own. I for myself actually uses the spore sac a lot, it's a great AFK/passive accessoire that helps with fishing, farming and invasions quite a bit. And this is for quite every expert accessoire.

Don't feel too discouraged with posting suggestions. Though constructive critisism can be expected.

The only one I could see is the terrdiving gear as the rest seem a little to op for terraria and i think would do better in a mod

Red did mention to give possible accessoire combinations, so it's nice to see ideas from others coming up.

Terraria has some huge accessoire combinations, with some more useful than others. I like how you give some underused accessoires some love.

Though, I think my problem with these are that some are combined with accessoires that are already fine on their own. I for myself actually uses the spore sac a lot, it's a great AFK/passive accessoire that helps with fishing, farming and invasions quite a bit. And this is for quite every expert accessoire.

Don't feel too discouraged with posting suggestions. Though constructive critisism can be expected.
Oh yeah, agree with that. It's very good for AKF sure, I like to use that too. And now with fast change of Armor it's too good to fishing and construction

The only one I could see is the terrdiving gear as the rest seem a little to op for terraria and i think would do better in a mod
Oh I see, thanks. Looking again, this one looks like op too :D Maybe would just be good something of movement with Magiluminescence that is a new equip

Aegis Shield
  • Ankh Shield + Frozen Shield + Shield of Cthulhu
  • Plus immunity to chill and freezing effects
  • Could remove Shield of Cthulhu for not work as a defensive accessory
Remove Shield of Cthulhu and it'd be fine, Ankh Shield is very niche and as long as it kept 6 defense from Frozen Shield it'd be fine
Terrarian Gear
  • Arctic Diving Gear + Terraspark Boots + Frog Gear + Magiluminescence
Frog Gear and Magiluminescence push this one over the top, Arctic Diving Gear is very niche (and bad) and Terraspark Boots aren't great either, Frog Gear gives 36%~ jump speed and Magilum grants 1.15x movement speed and 75% increased acceleration and deceleration, remove those 2 and it'd be fine
Metamorphosis Shell
  • Celestial Shell + Frog Gear
  • Combination of effects
  • Lihzahrd form during day
  • Lihzahrd has effects of Frog Gear
  • Lihzahrd gains additional damage and defense, and are immune to knockback
    When Lihzahrd runs enter crawling form that increase considerably movespeed
Not going to sugarcoat it, too strong, Celestial Shell is already a top tier accessory and adding Jump Speed, knockback immunity, damage, and defense during the day is very VERY strong, neither of these items need a buff, but an interesting idea
Shaolin Bead
  • Panic Necklace + Cross Necklace + Worm Scarf
Panic and Cross Necklace is fine together, not strong but it'd be fine, adding Worm Scarf is interesting, it's already one of the best stat stick accessories in the game, and doesn't need a buff (even from a tinker), interesting concept, but it's a little too strong
Sensei Robe
  • Master Ninja Gear + Shaolin Beads
This is very strong, dash, more iframes, damage reduction, this would be a very strong accessory, neat idea but it's definitely a little too strong
Horde Scroll
  • Any of One's Army Accessories* + Papyrus Scarab
I like this one, change it to Necromantic Scroll over Papyrus Scarab though, and for 1 minion and 1 sentry this would be strong and cool
Overlord's Pendant
  • Pygmy Necklace + Horde Scroll
2 minions and 1 sentry is extremely strong, I think adding a penalty of like -20% Summon damage or something to counteract the bonus minions would be a good way to balance it out
Hive Jewel
  • Stinger Necklace + Hive Pack
  • Changes to releases bees and douses the user in honey when user's damage foes
This concept is pretty cool, making it when you damage enemies instead of getting damage, would be decently strong, though Hive Pack is questionable since it'd lock it to Expert Mode
Hivemind Gauntlet
  • Mechanical Glove + Hive Jewel
  • 12% increased whips damage and speed
  • Enables auto swing for whips weapons
  • Increases the size of whips weapons
  • Plus effects from Hive Jewel
Change it to Power Glove over Mech Glove and remove the Whip Damage and it'd be pretty strong but not busted, it's a good idea though
Archmage's Stone
  • Arcane Flower + Philosopher's Stone
  • Reduces the debuff of mana sickness by 25%
Makes Mana more useless, but definitely interesting and pretty neat, Philo Stone could use more tinkers
Archmage's Cloak
  • Mana Cloak + Archmage's Stone
I could be wrong but doesn't Mana Cloak and Arcane Flower use Mana Flower? Interesting idea but needing 2 of the same accessory for 1 tinker is kinda awkward, overall I like it even if it's not super strong
Warlock's Ring
  • Magnet Flower + Coin ring
  • Effects of Magnet Flower plus
  • Hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra mana stars
This one is really cool, definitely could be interesting
Laser Aiming Module
  • Recon Scope + Shiny Stone + Spore Sac
  • Combination of Effects plus
  • Fires Chlorophyte bullets
I like the idea of having Chlorophyte Bullets fired out, but, Recon Scope is very strong already, I don't think it needed a new tinker, but I like the idea, it's just a little overpowered with some not so great effects

I thought about this very briefly after seeing chipys you tube and showing Red's tweets.

I came up with...............perhaps

1. crossing a summoner accessory with putrid scent
2. crossing a mage accessory with putrid scent
3. hand of creation + putrid scent (pain when trying to build and getting beat up lol)

Also I think he asked see 4:20
favourite items that become obsolete...

Well I like the serjeant united shield and light discs................be cool if could put these together for an upgrade like the boomerangs...........

Charm of myths........perhaps combine with 100 restoration potions and 100 regen potions for 30s cooldown and a bit more regen?

Last edited:
A little bit TOO overpowered? Having almost everything at once is a bit much. Would be great for endgame though, a new tinkerer's workshop that is made with luminite or something could be more suitable for this.

A little bit TOO overpowered? Having almost everything at once is a bit much. Would be great for endgame though, a new tinkerer's workshop that is made with luminite or something could be more suitable for this.
Which item is too OP? I mean we have a stalkers quiver?

Back
Top Bottom