Weapons & Equip Some tinkers I wish were in Terraria <3

I thought about this very briefly after seeing chipys you tube and showing Red's tweets.

I came up with...............perhaps

1. crossing a summoner accessory with putrid scent
2. crossing a mage accessory with putrid scent
3. hand of creation + putrid scent (pain when trying to build and getting beat up lol)

Also I think he asked see 4:20
favourite items that become obsolete...

Well I like the serjeant united shield and light discs................be cool if could put these together for an upgrade like the boomerangs...........

Charm of myths........perhaps combine with 100 restoration potions and 100 regen potions for 30s cooldown and a bit more regen?
A summoner accessory wouldn't really work with Putrid Scent, Summons can't crit
Arcane Flower technically does exist, but it doesn't inherit the damage boosts for some reasons
Hand of Creation with Putrid Scent is interesting but isn't that what Summons are for? Summons will protect you while you build, I don't think they need to be combined personally
Charm of Myths is already fairly powerful, though an upgrade that gives 2hp/s instead of 1hp/s would be nice(even unnecessary), 50% cooldowns is far too strong though
SU Shield and Light Discs could be interesting but there's rng in the SU Shield so... yeah

I thought about this very briefly after seeing chipys you tube and showing Red's tweets.

I came up with...............perhaps

1. crossing a summoner accessory with putrid scent
2. crossing a mage accessory with putrid scent
3. hand of creation + putrid scent (pain when trying to build and getting beat up lol)

Also I think he asked see 4:20
favourite items that become obsolete...

Well I like the serjeant united shield and light discs................be cool if could put these together for an upgrade like the boomerangs...........

Charm of myths........perhaps combine with 100 restoration potions and 100 regen potions for 30s cooldown and a bit more regen?
1. Makes sense
2. Arcane Flower exists
3. Putrid doesn't actually do much for singleplayer, I recommend using summons instead.

*Sergeant
*Ellipses are supposed to be 3 dots.

The last idea sucks, way too strong. Charm of myths is good already.

Most of them when compared to stalker's quiver? Just one example is the three shield combination, that would make a lot of situations very easily defeatable.
Oh, I see, can remove SoC from the recipe too, was more interested into create a strong shield combination. But understand that those tinkers that I listed are too op, thanks.
I've just put SoC there because on end game it is pretty unused. It gives 2 defense bonus and a small dash, you know, sometimes everyone forgot we have Zenith :happy:

The last idea sucks, way too strong. Charm of myths is good already.
@thisisabadname - again I’m telling you that dismissive and rude comments like “the last idea sucks” are not accepted here. Did you read through the links that I provided to you on what’s expected when you reply in a suggestion thread?

Please take a look over the “Criticism Guidelines”: Important - Game Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines as well as the post after it: Important - Game Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

This is a courtesy warning to you - if it happens again, there may be warning points or restrictions (such as losing the ability to post in the suggestion section) applied to your account.

@thisisabadname - again I’m telling you that dismissive and rude comments like “the last idea sucks” are not accepted here. Did you read through the links that I provided to you on what’s expected when you reply in a suggestion thread?

Please take a look over the “Criticism Guidelines”: Important - Game Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines as well as the post after it: Important - Game Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

This is a courtesy warning to you - if it happens again, there may be warning points or restrictions (such as losing the ability to post in the suggestion section) applied to your account.
I read it and as such I have elaborated on why i thought the idea was not good. It's not dismissive and I adress why it's a bad idea. Maybe it is rude but I don't know how else to put it.

I read it and as such I have elaborated on why i thought the idea was not good. It's not dismissive and I adress why it's a bad idea. Maybe it is rude but I don't know how else to put it.
There’s the problem though - if you don’t know how to put it except by being rude, then don’t reply at all. That should be your barometer for going forward. If what you’re going to say is rude, then don’t say it.

If you have anything that you want to discuss about this, please send me a private message HERE, otherwise, let’s let this thread get back on topic. What I said stays in effect though - any further instances of rude, disrespectful, or dismissive comments will result in warning points or account restrictions.

Thanks for your points, I really like all of them

Remove Shield of Cthulhu and it'd be fine, Ankh Shield is very niche and as long as it kept 6 defense from Frozen Shield it'd be fine
Yeah, makes more sense without SoC, because it not work like a defensive equip, totally agree. Keeps the 6 defense is great

Frog Gear and Magiluminescence push this one over the top, Arctic Diving Gear is very niche (and bad) and Terraspark Boots aren't great either, Frog Gear gives 36%~ jump speed and Magilum grants 1.15x movement speed and 75% increased acceleration and deceleration, remove those 2 and it'd be fine
Agree with that too, frog gear would make this equip too strong, yeah. But I still wondering for some merge with Magilum, because even though its a very strong movement item, feels weird being only a single item to occupy a entire slot for run fast, still agree that would be very strong on this specific combination

2 minions and 1 sentry is extremely strong, I think adding a penalty of like -20% Summon damage or something to counteract the bonus minions would be a good way to balance it out
For this one, could maintain 1 minion and 1 sentry, not the full combination. It's more a way to combine the previous One's Army Accessories and create more equips for Summoners

Makes Mana more useless, but definitely interesting and pretty neat, Philo Stone could use more tinkers
Don't quite understand, it would make mana more strong, no? And yeah, Philo Stone could be used on more as well

Thanks for your comment! Talking about each piece of equipment like that added a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom