Do you want this?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but change.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Animus Viral

Torch God
Now before everyone yells at me about the pets that used to do damage on the console editions, this isn't that. The pets provide special buffs for the player who has it active.

Cadence Lantern
Light Pet
Crafted with 3 heart crystals, a chain, and a mana crystal (to fuse it together and make it come alive) at the Crystal ball.
It would provide the same regeneration as the heart lantern but you cannot lose the buff while the pet is active. The buff cannot stack with the heart lantern buff.

Starlight Spirit
Light Pet

Crafted with 10 mana crystals, 10 stars, and a band of regeneration at a demon altar
It provides both the mana regeneration buff and star in a bottle buff all at once but cannot stack with those buffs.

Elemental Fish
Regular Pet

Crafted with 3 heart crystals, 3 mana crystals, 10 Souls of Flight (so the fish can fly), 10 Souls of Light, 10 Souls of Night, 10 Souls of Might, 10 Souls of Sight, 10 Souls of Fright, Neptune Shell, Zephyr Fish, all 3 types of jellyfish and a goldfish at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
To give you all Water related buffs and immunity to lava, On Fire!, Burning, Chilled, Frozen, Petrified, Cursed Flame, and Frostburn.

Mysterious Brain
Regular Pet

Crafted with 10 mana crystals and the Brain of Confusion at a Demon Altar
It provides the same effects as the Brain of Confusion but it's just a pet.

Protective Worm
Regular Pet

Crafted with 10 mana crystals and the Worm Scarf at a Demon Altar
It provides the same effects as the Worm Scarf but it's just a pet.

More may come... But while you wait, then tell me what do you think about this?

Last edited:
So, will the buff apply only to the pet owner or all players in range? Because having the Lantern and the Spirit will make stuff really easy to beat.

Mysterious Brain
Regular Pet

Crafted with 10 mana crystals and the Brain of Confusion at a Demon Altar
It provides the same effects as the Brain of Confusion but it's just a pet.
I think the Crimson variant is called the Crimson Altar, instead.

Elemental Fish
Regular Pet

Crafted with 3 heart crystals, 3 mana crystals, 10 Souls of Flight (so the fish can fly), 10 Souls of Light, 10 Souls of Night, 10 Souls of Might, 10 Souls of Sight, 10 Souls of Fright, Neptune Shell and a goldfish (Where did you think the fish came from) at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
To give you all Water related buffs and immunity to lava, On Fire!, Cursed Flame, and Frostburn.
Wouldn't the Zephyr Fish be better for the crafting ingredient since:
A) It can fly
B) It's colored blue (Water related buffs and Frostburn)
C) It's also a pet item

I think the Crimson variant is called the Crimson Altar, instead.

Wouldn't the Zephyr Fish be better for the crafting ingredient since:
A) It can fly
B) It's colored blue (Water related buffs and Frostburn)
C) It's also a pet item
1.Even though it's a Crimson Variant, The Guide stills refers to it as a Demon Altar.
2.Altered the recipe for it.

Back
Top Bottom