• November 25th

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • December 4th

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • November 30th

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"It's... almost a sport, around here. People naturally prefer working in smaller groups, and eventually they just considered that fighting for it would be more fun. Besides, it'd be super resource heavy and generally difficult to evenly divide the earnings between everyone. I believe it's just easier this way, and more fun."
"..."
The spider nods slowly in acknowledgement, before scuttling off a bit to think to themselves.
"...alright then."
"..."

The spider then looks back to Heron.
"As long as it's just for sport, I suppose."
"..."
"May I ask for your name?"

"..."
The spider nods slowly in acknowledgement, before scuttling off a bit to think to themselves.
"...alright then."
"..."

The spider then looks back to Heron.
"As long as it's just for sport, I suppose."
"..."
"May I ask for your name?"
"I'm Heron, I'm the pilot of the Euphorium, and I run a lot of the events around here. I'm also a part-time logs monitor, making sure everything's cleared up around here. I can get you a temp ID if you're planning on staying a while."

Akkith is looking around, seeming a bit lost.

(Not sure how to introduce Iwrax so I'll wait on her)
Kaelon stands up from squatting near his ship, two of his eyes go to Akkith, and two go to W.O.R.T, the other two just look forwards.

He starts making his way to Akkith, more of his eyes focusing in on here.

Kaelon stands up from squatting near his ship, two of his eyes go to Akkith, and two go to W.O.R.T, the other two just look forwards.

He starts making his way to Akkith, more of his eyes focusing in on here.
She looks at him and doesn't move or anything.

"I'm Heron, I'm the pilot of the Euphorium, and I run a lot of the events around here. I'm also a part-time logs monitor, making sure everything's cleared up around here. I can get you a temp ID if you're planning on staying a while."
The spider looks a bit confused.
"..uh..."
"Sure thing, if you're ok with that?"

She looks at him and doesn't move or anything.
He eventually reaches her and squats down, still about her height even when doing so.

“I believe you’re with me.”

“Can you do me a favor and go grab that hunk of junk on your way over to my ship?”

“….”

“That’s our mechanic.”

The spider looks a bit confused.
"..uh..."
"Sure thing, if you're ok with that?"
"Well, it's pretty much my job around here. Administration and all that."
Heron looks down to a wristband of sorts, bringing up a holographic display. He pulls out a plastic card from a pocket, types in some details, and the display appears to print onto the card. Ronan can see his name and photo on the card, as well as details like date of birth, etc.
"Don't ask me how it got that information, because I don't know. Nice to meet you, Ronan."
He attaches a lanyard to the card and hands it to Ronan.
"Just keep it in your pocket or something, don't lose it."

He eventually reaches her and squats down, still about her height even when doing so.

“I believe you’re with me.”

“Can you do me a favor and go grab that hunk of junk on your way over to my ship?”

“….”

“That’s our mechanic.”
Akkith walks over to W.O.R.T.
W.O.R.T looks back, nonexistent eyes filled with a lust for conquest.
She blinks at him a few times.
"Come on."

"Well, it's pretty much my job around here. Administration and all that."
Heron looks down to a wristband of sorts, bringing up a holographic display. He pulls out a plastic card from a pocket, types in some details, and the display appears to print onto the card. Ronan can see his name and photo on the card, as well as details like date of birth, etc.
(Note: Ronan's a girl. At least, they're supposed to be. Idk if I accidentally referred to them as male in the application or something...)

"Don't ask me how it got that information, because I don't know. Nice to meet you, Ronan."
He attaches a lanyard to the card and hands it to Ronan.
"Just keep it in your pocket or something, don't lose it."
Ronan takes the lanyard with one of the mechanical arms from the arm kit on their back, putting it on almost like a sleeve so that the lanyard hangs from the base of the arm.
"...well..uh. Thank you."
"...I'll get going now. Thank you for the help."

Ronan scuttles off, looking around again.
<...>
<Well...if I don't have a ship, it's either...find a crew or find a place to hole up here.>
<Thank goodness I still have my wallet with me...>

(Note: Ronan's a girl. At least, they're supposed to be. Idk if I accidentally referred to them as male in the application or something...)

Ronan takes the lanyard with one of the mechanical arms from the arm kit on their back, putting it on almost like a sleeve so that the lanyard hangs from the base of the arm.
"...well..uh. Thank you."
"...I'll get going now. Thank you for the help."

Ronan scuttles off, looking around again.
<...>
<Well...if I don't have a ship, it's either...find a crew or find a place to hole up here.>
<Thank goodness I still have my wallet with me...>
(noted)
As she walks off, she'd find a sign pointing up a stairway in several languages, in English saying "Cafeteria and Market Upstairs".

Upon reaching the pyramid, Kaelon extends a hand and holds it to the surface. A gridwork of cyan light traces across the segment, which then opens like a sliding door.

He then glanced back to see if W.O.R.T and Akkith were coming.

(noted)
As she walks off, she'd find a sign pointing up a stairway in several languages, in English saying "Cafeteria and Market Upstairs".
<Cafeteria, huh?>
<...>

Ronan scuttles her way up the stairs in search of the cafeteria.
<Well...if I'm going to find any would be crew members, it's probably going to be there.>
<If nothing else, I still haven't eaten in a while anyway. That thuggish brute ruined my dinner.>

Upon reaching the pyramid, Kaelon extends a hand and holds it to the surface. A gridwork of cyan light traces across the segment, which then opens like a sliding door.

He then glanced back to see if W.O.R.T and Akkith were coming.
She is.

Heron walks back over to the Euphorium, scrolling through a holographic display similar to that on his wristband. It appears to be a catalogue of ship parts and upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom