Items Speakers & MP3 Player

MyName

Terrarian
I like it to listen to Terraria Music but there are already 40 different Music Boxes in this game and together they take 16x15 Titles (Platforms included). That's not very handy but I still want to cover my base with every kind of music.

2 Suggestions:

1. A new furniture Item, the Speakers.
It's sold by the Steampunker (if the wizard is present) and acts just like a Music box if it's wired together with an activated Music box. That would allow you to make only one Music room in your whole castle, place Speakers all around and connect them with your Music boxes. Whenever you want to switch the music, just go to the Music room and (de-)activate the Music Boxes. That furniture will make your Place more comfortable and allows you to place even more wires around your building.

2. Create a new Equipment-Item, the MP3 Player which allows the player to choose the music they want to listen right now.

How they could be made:
- Needs to be crafted with every kind of Music Box (Overworld MP3 Player + Underground MP3 Player + Boss MP3 Player + Special MP3 Player => MP3 Player)
- It starts empty and needs to listen to every Music at least once (Or just tap it once with every Music Box you have)

Back
Top Bottom