• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Spears++

Basa

Terrarian

Spears++
Info:
Spears++ focuses on adding more vanilla friendly spears into the game.
The mod currently adds 9 simple new pre-hardmode spears.

Wooden Spear:

Copper Spear:

Tin Spear:

Iron Spear:

Lead Spear:

Tungsten Spear:

Silver Trident:

Gold Trident:

Platinum Trident:

*The sprites may change in the future*

Notes:

The mod can be downloaded via the "Mod Browser" option.

I'm not a spriter, that's why the sprites may look a little bit off.
This is aslo my first mod, for further suggestions what to add in the future just comment in this thread. I would also love to work with some other people to make this mod even better. This mod will probably be a small part of a bigger mod that i will work in the future.The goal of the bigger mod is to improve the pre-hardmode content with vanilla like items/npc's and bosses.

Version history:
- v0.1.2: Website added
Platinum Trident Sprite Update
Silver Spear changed to Silver Trident
Icon update
- v0.1.1: Release

Last edited:

Sora_92

Terrarian
looks fancy and decent.
and sounds like a good idea, considering the lack of craftable spears pre-hardmode.
didn't tried it yet, but maybe will try later. but the sprites look cool!

Basa

Terrarian
looks fancy and decent.
and sounds like a good idea, considering the lack of craftable spears pre-hardmode.
didn't tried it yet, but maybe will try later. but the sprites look cool!
Thanks, i'll try to add some more cool spears soon. :)

Mako75

Terrarian
I think basic versions of spears for most or all vanilla metals would be a good idea, and sword-staffs for all but tin and copper.

Top Bottom