Weapons & Equip Spellbook Compilation

Let's see... Healing Bolt can involve Heart Crystals and Life Fruits in some way. Bear Charge could have Leather? Autumn Wind could involve Living Wood stuff. That's all I got.
Imo, I think obtaining Life Fruit may be a bit much, since it only heals 2% of your health every time it hits a player. Heart Crystals would work pretty good, though.

I suggest a spellbook called "Spirit bolt". It would fire 1-3 white waterbolts at use. Made with 18 ectoplasm and a spell tome. Damage is 25-35 and use time same as waterbolt's use time. Tooltip: "Casts a slow moving bolt of souls"

I suggest a spellbook called "Spirit bolt". It would fire 1-3 white waterbolts at use. Made with 18 ectoplasm and a spell tome. Damage is 25-35 and use time same as waterbolt's use time. Tooltip: "Casts a slow moving bolt of souls"

That might be a bit UP, but I'll add it when I get home LOL.

I saw a version of this in a mod, but i want it in normal terraria.

Meteor storm
tool-tip - Rains meteors upon your enemy's head.
(rains 6 meteorheads)
Each head does 40 damage, but isn't very accurate, so it would be effective at least against big groups or bosses
10 mana cost
use time would be fast, so you can spam it for a large damage output
it's flaw, is with small enemies you would probably only hit with 1 or 2 of the heads
it has virtually no knockback.
and it eats up your mana super fast.

well it seems everybody likes all kinds of magic, i have a possible crafting recipe for autumn wind:

30 stingers
10 jungle spores
20 souls of light (or flight if you believe souls of flight should have more uses)
and last but not least, a spell tome

edit: well i'm going to bed, just was checking the terraria forums one last time before waking up to do the exact same thing tomorrow...
*sigh* i need to get a life

Last edited:
These are Pmoon-based spellbooks:
PumpkingMourn.png

"Pumpking's Mourn"
It's made from 50 Pumpkins, 5 Tattered Pumpking Robe (new 100% drop by Pumpking, 2-3 each time), 40 Souls of Night, 15 Ichor (ONLY ICHOR) and 1 Spell Tome.
"Shoots 6 Pumpkins in a semi-circle fashion to the direction your facing"
The pumpkins do ??? damage and don't home onto enemys - they inflict "Inferno" (they're on fire) and emit light.
Notes:
The pumpkins are supposedly spirits of dead ones, explaining the name.
TWL.png

"The Woods' Lament"
It's made from 100 Spooky Wood, 50 Spooky Branches (Mourning Wood drops these 50% in quantities 25-30), 40 Souls of Night, 15 Cursed Flames (ONLY CURSED FLAMES) and 1 Spell Tome
It creates 16 Spooky "Sticks" around you (In a circle manner, damage not decided), and after a few seconds the Spooky Sticks rapidly dash out. They can pierce, but will not pass through blocks. They cause the "Spooked Feeling" debuff.
"Your hands shiver..."
Just a renamed and retextured Freeze.
If someone is inflicted with this, they will turn purple-ish for the duration of the debuff.
It lasts for 3 seconds.

EDIT: Sprites!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom