PS4 Spelunker Potion Broken since 4 june update

Since the update of the 4th june as been installed on my ps4 copy there is a problem with the spelunker potion. The Ore only shows when near them and they blink.

Any fixes for this yet? Im on xbox one and my spelunker potions are also glitched. The ore is only glowing when im extremely close and only small parts of it are shown. The parts of the illuminated ores will also change as i move the cursor around, almost as if im shining a flashlight on certain parts and not the entire ore patch. Its suuuuper annoying, practically easier to not use the potion at all

Any fixes for this yet? Im on xbox one and my spelunker potions are also glitched. The ore is only glowing when im extremely close and only small parts of it are shown. The parts of the illuminated ores will also change as i move the cursor around, almost as if im shining a flashlight on certain parts and not the entire ore patch. Its suuuuper annoying, practically easier to not use the potion at all
Hi @ScoopS, there's no info on any fix, sorry. If you haven't already I suggest that you also send in a bug report. The more info and more instances of a bug happening will help the developers know how prevalent an issue is. You can send a bug report in here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Here's the latest on console news:
Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

This is still happening as of today playing Terraria. I have submitted a bug report. This thread just needed a bump.
Hi there @kcmcdonald2003, welcome to the forums. ~:)

The bumping of a thread here won’t make a difference (and is actually against forum rules) as to how fast a fix can come out, sorry. Spelunkers not working is frustrating though, I get it.

The guaranteed way to get your info in front of the console developers is to send in a report using their bug report form here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Back
Top Bottom