NPCs & Enemies spider boss

sprite? like make a picture thing? i dont know how to do any of that, oh and is there spider web blocks/bricks? i dont know if thats dumb or not but it could be in this mini arena like you said with the bee queen and it could consist of web blocks or whatever. then tiny spiders are released once you break them and it would just look cool to me idk about you guys

Sprites are cool and all, but by no means required for a suggestion. If for no other reason than its a certainty that even if the suggestion were used, a new sprite would most likely be made. ;)

I have an idea for a spider climbing suit that could climb background walls and blocks above you, and blocks to the side of you for about 5 seconds.
Or it could be a spider mount that does the same thing. It can climb walls endlessly. This could add some nice variation to the pre hardmode bosses

Last edited:
Can the posion spit inflict the poisoned debuff? If so you should add that. Also what about the spider shooting cobwebs and the thing I said about the giant web in the middle of the cave? That would solve the not enough space issue.

im working on it, im trying not to get anything wrong i dont know all the stats and stuff like you guys do i just killed the bosses lol does that look good though? im basing it off other pre hardmode bosses.

Yes it is looking great. When ever I need to figure out stats I go on the wiki and look at other bosses stats. I based the Devil boss stats after Golems stats. I would copy queen bees stats, and you are doing good at that. Oh also mention which boss this is after.

I think the amount of coins is a bit much. People would start farming it. Also coins are always the same amount. Like the queen bee always drops 10 coins no fail.

Yeah I would say 10.
[doublepost=1463077402,1463077307][/doublepost]Wait so is the thick web the bricks you talking about? Cause that's a good idea. Also the web blaster is a great idea. And you wrote eye or cthulhu, instead of eye of cthulhu. So the queen bee which is the boss you are mirroring, I think at least, is after the eater of worlds.

Yeah definetly post EoW

Add the drop rate chance for each drop.

When I get home I might try to make a concept drawing. Then I will upload it and send to you and if you like it you can upload it.
You have some grammar errors. In the first sentence you wrote their is. It is supposed to be there is. In the second sentence you wrote run in to, but it should be into. Its fine with me, but some people might not take you seriously.

Last edited:
Hey @xXAustin_HurstXx, just go ahead and use the Edit button if you have more to say; double posting is against the rules. :)

As for grammatical errors, I'd say you should go ahead and PM them to him if you are concerned about them . . . calling people out on grammar mistakes publicly is usually pretty bad form. ;)

Back
Top Bottom