Of corruption and doom
Then she will turn on the gods
Sap their energy away
And lord over forever more
What remains from doomsday.
We sit here, deep in silence
And spend our hours humming
An eldritch note to empower her
For her second coming."-Crimson Cultist.

I've got three things to say.

1.Spoilers are here, folks! I just need some ideas and a little more time I'm afraid. I really appreciate your patience here, for this next book seems to be a tough cookie. Feel free to give me ideas though.
2. What do you think of the poem?
3. Thank you for viewing this thread.

This is a nice poem.
What a BIG coincidence that I've been reading poems lately.
So, I like it.

This got off-topic.
FOCUS.
FOCUS.
DO IT.
I will create my own thread about the terrabow with gambling games and hoo... Wait a minute, this is an E rated forum, so only the terrabow, and maybe the terrawave (a magic weapon that launches waves of energy)
[I actually don't like the idea of a Terraspear]

Returning to the topic... Great poem dude, quite inspiring, I'm no good in poetry, especially in English (I speak Spanish mostly)

I will create my own thread about the terrabow with gambling games and hoo... Wait a minute, this is an E rated forum, so only the terrabow, and maybe the terrawave (a magic weapon that launches waves of energy)
[I actually don't like the idea of a Terraspear]

Returning to the topic... Great poem dude, quite inspiring, I'm no good in poetry, especially in English (I speak Spanish mostly)
I vote for a terrashark idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418176589][/DOUBLEPOST]
anyway thank you.

anyway thank you.
I'm currently trying to balance everything, making at least one crappy sprite and the Terra shark sound good, but dunno if the smdg (or whatever the acronym for that is) may come as a replacement, but I will work that out

Again on topic: your poem remembers me about a poem of H. P. Lovecraft, "nyarlatothep ", I recommend it to you if that kind of reading what you like, I personally enjoy most of his writing, quite dark, ominous and mysterious, but good stories.

C
I'm currently trying to balance everything, making at least one crappy sprite and the Terra shark sound good, but dunno if the smdg (or whatever the acronym for that is) may come as a replacement, but I will work that out

Again on topic: your poem remembers me about a poem of H. P. Lovecraft, "nyarlatothep ", I recommend it to you if that kind of reading what you like, I personally enjoy most of his writing, quite dark, ominous and mysterious, but good stories.
considering that the setting here is similar and the fact that I base some of my monstrosities on lovecraft

This got off-topic.
FOCUS.
FOCUS.
DO IT.

anyway thank you.

Offtopic: I told you, now I have my own TerraBow thread http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrabow-and-possibly-a-terrawave.6817/
terrabow.png

Back
Top Bottom