tModLoader Spoky's dumb sto0pid mod

Spo0ks

Terrarian
"Spoky's dumb sto0pid mod" is uhh...well...a mod is about doing dumb sto0pid things...kind of like what the title says
CyanEssence.png

As of right now there's just 1 material, it's called "Cyan corruption"
CyanEssence.png
, it's crafted with 2 ectoplasm and 10 spooky wood. It's used for any of the things that have a "Cyan" at the start of their name basicly.
DiamondChainmail.png
CyanExtraSkin.png

This mod currently adds 2 armors, the idea of these armors is to be some form of a "new class" but in reality isn't, this "new class" is called "Multi-Class" which is just centered about standing out, not by giving damage but rather giving buffs in general, though some of them can have flaws compared to a more specialized armor:
  • DiamondChainmail.png
    Amethyst to Diamond armor: it's crafted almost like the bar from their armor but with some Gems (for iron and lead it's smooth marbe and granite) and looks like the armor from their metal but with some gem. The bonuses they give is between 5% to 12% extra damage in general and as a set bonus it gives an extra minion, yay!
  • CyanExtraSkin.png
    Cyan corruption armor: it's crafted using the "Cyan corruption"
    CyanEssence.png
    (go to the "Materials" spoiler), turtle shells and the shroomite armor. This armor gives you 0 defense (yes, no defense), gives you 100 extra mana, and for it's set bonus: Spelunker, Hunter and NightOwl potion effect, massive increase to health regeneration, massive increase to movement speed (you go to 65 mph with frostspark boots, you should normally go to some 34 mph with frostspark lul), 2 extra minions and an extra 20% damage. It's probably op but I think it slightly balances by having no defense and it can be a bit expensive to make
DiySummonEmblem.png
HeartBracelet.png
PinkRing.png

• HeartBracelet.png
    Heart Bracelet: Gives 40 extra hp and it's sold by the slime girl town npc after eoc (the big eye boss) is defeated
  • PinkRing.png
    Pink ring: Gives an extra summon and it's sold by the slime girl town npc after queen bee is defeated
  • DiySummonEmblem.png
    DiySummonEmblem: gives 10% increased summon damage and it's sold by the slime girl town npc after skeletron is defeated
PlatinumClaymore.png
PlatinumRapier.png
PlatinumSaber.png
PinkySlimeStaff.png
SpokysScythe.png

As of right now it has like 5 weapons that I would consider in the "Hmm, atleast it's finished" , which are:
  • PlatinumClaymore.png
    Copper to Platinum Claymore: Yeah I know I said 5 weapons but from copper to platinum it's 8 ores, that' because I don't want to say something like "Haha, this mod has like 20 weapons, but they are all slight upgrades from another" so I just want to consider it one weapon, these claymores are swords that are very big bois and...that's it basicly
  • PlatinumRapier.png
    Copper to Platinum Rapier: These swords are just basicly big shortswords lol
  • PlatinumSaber.png
    Copper to Platinum Sabers: Swords that are secretly...axes (yes they have axe power, very little axe power...but they do)
PlatBroad.PNG
PlatClay.PNG
PlatRapier.PNG
PlatSaber.PNG

From left to right: Vanilla Platinum Broadsword, Platinum Claymore, Platinum Rapier and Platinum Saber
  • BlueySlimeStaff.png
    PinkySlimeStaff.png
    Pinky Slime Staff: It's literally the slime staff, but does a bit more of damage, it's pink and it can be sold by the slime girl (a town npc this mod has, see below and you'll find her...hopefully). Also there's a bluey version which is the same thing but blue, but it's crafted (slime staff, 20 gel and 5 tissue sample/shadow scale)
lil slimys.PNG

(I think it's pretty easy to see which slime is which)
  • SpokysScythe.png
    Cyan Scythe: A melee weapon that it's damage can be boosted by melee boosts, ranged boosts, magic boosts and even summon boosts, it creates a "Slash projectile" which has infinite piercing and can attack through blocks but has a high mana cost and it's slow
CyanSchythe Projectile.PNG

(Cyan Scythe projectile)

Slime Girl the girl made out of slime.png

This mod also includes town npcs...but only 1 currently
Which this first npc is the slime girl: here's how she looks
Slime Girl the girl made out of slime.png

she's supposed a summoner focused npc though to represent her "cute" personality will sell stuff that are based on healing the player, the slime girl will move to your village when king slime has been defeated, she has a total of 4 buttons, yes...4. Sadly I only managed make her have 2 buttons active at the same time, here are the buttons:
  1. Shop: it's your regular shop...nothing else
  2. *Hug slime girl*: more of a cosmetic feature, you click it she says "Oh, umm...thank you I needed a hug" and gets the love potion effect for a second
  3. *Ask about weird photo*: If you have a "Devil Photo"
    DevilPhoto.png
    . The "*Hug slime girl*" will be replaced with "*Ask about weird photo*" which when clicked, will give her the love potion effect again yes...but will also drop a life heart, she'll receive the "Daybreak" debuff for like an instant, she will probably never die by spamming this button but this is more of a gimmick rather than being useful
  4. Get slime girl wet lul: (you need a watergun in your inventory, and it replaces the "shop" button) kills her...that's it basicly...lul
She sells stuff that's either slime themed, hp regeneration themed or summon themed, the highlight for me is the "Heart lollipop"
HeartLollipop.png
which is a consumable like a potion that heals you for 5 hp...but doesn't give potion sickness, so you can grab a million of these and forget about the nurse...not really but you get the idea. Also be careful because she's a squisy girl, and I mean that she has less than a third of the usual town npc health (80 hp), has no defense and worst of all she has no attack to defend herself
Sword master the...sword master.png
William the lil Devil.png

As you've noticed the slime girl town npc is highly focused in the summoner class, this is because I plan to make one town npc for each class:
Sword master the...sword master.png
Mk the swordmaster would be melee town npc, though I think it kind of was obvious.
William the lil Devil.png
William the lil Devil would be the ranged town npc.
But for the mage one...I have no idea, I do have some concepts of who could possibly be and here they are but I have no idea what to choose, heck maybe I could do a blue version of the slime girl and call her "Magical slime girl" but I have no idea.
Slime Boeh.png
Syringe Master yes lul.png
Wow, a demon girl.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom