Spooky medusa encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xich

Terrarian
2015-06-30_00008.jpg

It kept stoning me over and over again until a bat finished the job.
2015-06-30_00010.jpg

Oh yeah, I ran into her a bunch of times in the marble biome. It helps to bring some DPS weapons so you can wear her down during her "stun" period.

One time, i was grappling my way across an Ice Underground in expert mode earlier today, and suddenly i turned into stone, hit the ground and shattered.
A medusa then appeared from behind a rock and started dancing gleefully at my demise.

I hope we get her head as a rare drop, and can use it to turn enemies to stone- Percy Jackson style (The books, of course)

I'm sure she's got stuff in Expert. I'm playing an Expert now, so I'll keep an eye out for any special drops and let you know if she does drop something. Won't say what, though~

She's got a very nice Drop, and it's been confirmed to be in Standard.

It's her head, no stone effect, sorry Closter. if you just tap it, enemies within 4 or 5 blocks take like 30 damage, but at a full charge it's about 100 damage to every enemy on-screen that doesn't have blocks between you and it.

VERY useful against EoW and BoC, though the latter I haven't had the pleasure of facing with it. I'm playing Corruption Expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom