Items [Sprites] New Biome Chest! (first thread on forums)

Did you like my suggestion?

• Yes it was amazing! :D

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • It was ok but had some flaws :)

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Pass :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I support, but without hardmode throwing armors and maybe accessories this would be kind of bad. Make a suggestion for a throwing expansion with armor and this will make more sense. Otherwise, make it a magic weapon.

Edit: Also if you are going to make more suggestions about a thrower expansion, tag me plz.

I support, but without hardmode throwing armors and maybe accessories this would be kind of bad. Make a suggestion for a throwing expansion with armor and this will make more sense. Otherwise, make it a magic weapon.

Edit: Also if you are going to make more suggestions about a thrower expansion, tag me plz.
(We are making a mod)

Here is another banner! :D
index.php

That is pretty cool. What if the chest would be in the dungeon instead of underground desert just like the other biome chests?

This is an awesome idea, but I think it should be in a consumable stack like other throwing weapons. Of course, the piranha gun is ranged and it doesn't consume ammo :)

Since it would be a royal pain in the :red: to only get 400 of these javelins per world, I think the desert enemies should drop a random amount of the Antlion Assegai once the chest has been unlocked. There should also be a Desert or Mummy NPC that sell these for 5 silver.

But otherwise this is an amazing suggestion!

Last edited:
This is an awesome idea, but I think it should be in a stack like other throwing weapons. Of course, the piranha gun is ranged and it doesn't consume ammo :)

Since this would be a royal pain in the :red: to only get like an 100 stack of this weapon, I think the enemies should drop a stack of the weapon and there should be a desert NPC (like in the Thorium mod) that sell these for 5 silver.
We will think about this. Throwables should be dropped like the shuriken and throwing knives.

Its a legitimate word with completely acceptable meaning. I see no reason to change that because of people reading suggestiveness where there is none.
Okay. My apologies for my excessive sensitivity.

As for the idea itself, I do think that throwers, since they now have their own class, deserve a biome chest weapon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom