NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] [NPC] The Kid

What do you think?

• Total voters
in his own game the kid drinks it...

(also hes not a kid, just young enough for older narrator to call him one)
iirc kid droped out of school to go to the wall...lets guess caledonia needs you to be 15 to enlist...calamity happened on his 2nd 5 year tour...gotta be about 23 at least?)

Last edited:
If only he had quotes...
"One day, I'll start an epic quest to become the guy!"
"Is there any apple tree nearby? No? Phew!"

If only he had quotes...
"One day, I'll start an epic quest to become the guy!"
"Is there any apple tree nearby? No? Phew!"
I'm not doing any IWTBG references. Just because he's called the kid does not mean he's from or has anything to do with IWTBG.

Is one of his possible names "Billy"?
That's actually a good idea. But if I add that, I'll have to think of some other names.

He would be a pretty neat NPC in the game, copyright issues aside. Maybe you would be able to find him on floating islands after hardmode since Bastion does appear to take place in the sky, as opposed to just showing up? Support!

Congratulations! Your thread has been..
GQoILLc.png

-_- I emailed them directly and asked if they would be willing to work with relogic and they replied saying they have nothing but respect for them and would be willing to work with them.
OMG HYPE! :D

This means that if the Terraria staff is down with it too, this could actually be in the game!

This is an interesting idea! You did a good job on the sprites too. +1 Support.

Is this how concepts for Terraria are born? Do these ideas really go to Re-Logic?
No. An idea like this have little to no chance of getting into the game. The only suggestions that get into the game are small useful suggestions. Like place-able coins, that was a community suggestion.

Don't pray to the Gods ( bastion reference) this would be awesome cause I am a person who love bastion and if this gets added I would very much get back to terraria and cause I always wanted to build stuff like the skyblock cause I have tried with wire I never can get it. Also if you could ad the other spirts that would be good like (not the right name but the best I can rember the name)
Champain - 25 % increase damage but for the cost of 100 health cause ig of bastion if removes one chance to get back up and fight
Doomshine - increased critical chance but decreased health by 50 and slower regain of health

Last edited:
I like the idea of Skyfall blocks. However, he should also sell cowboy themed items, and have a small chance to be named 'Billy'. (Because Billy the Kid)

Back
Top Bottom