Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Orichalcum Brick

Snickerbobble

The Painter
"But Snicker, Bubblegum Block is Orichalcum's brick!"

Yes, I know, but I find it strange how a legendary ore is used to craft confectionery blocks! For Orichalcum, a brick is much more proper:

y6nck1C.png

Orichalcum Brick
Crafted with: Orichalcum Ore and Stone Block

What would become of the Bubblegum Block
Cenx said:
Below I will link you to the threads that we will be adding or have already added to the game. These suggestions are not all added as they are listed as we have tweaked some things and left other things out.

Pink Gel by Ilmarinen...

Since Pink Gel will be a new item, I propose Bubblegum Block should now be crafted with Pink Gel and Stone.

That's it for this small idea. What do you think?

Last edited:
Redigit said somewhere (if anyone can find where, it would be greatly appreciated) that Pink Gel would be in the game.
Cenx said it right here:
Below I will link you to the threads that we will be adding or have already added to the game. These suggestions are not all added as they are listed as we have tweaked some things and left other things out.

Pink Gel by Ilmarinen...

Very this. Orichalcum is a neat ore and it looks so cool in its natural state, but I find Bubblegum block to be... a little difficult to build with due to its unusual and very situational texture. This would definitely be a welcome addition.

I'm tempted to tag Cenx in here, just because this is such a neat, simple suggestion that could be added in without a problem. :happy:

Anyways...
index.php

I love how easy it is to hand these out now.

Not exactly sure this is necessary, but it might be a bit more logical, I guess. Support granted, what else is there really to say?

Back
Top Bottom