Game Mechanics [Sprites] slight redo of last prism

This is a very small post, but I think it would be cool if the last prism had an omega symbol carved into the side, (because it is the LAST prism, after all) something like this:

Redone Last Prism.jpeg

(sorry about the image, my spriting skills suck) :merchantwink:

Last edited:
Writing symbols on a prism would obstruct/block light passing through it, therefore making the rainbow beams less effective... so it doesn't make much logical sense.

Writing symbols on a prism would obstruct/block light passing through it, therefore making the rainbow beams less effective... so it doesn't make much logical sense.
yes, but since when has terraria ever been any form of logical? (other than re-logical) :p

Logic has never been a thing that Terraria can handle. The prism looks even cooler this way, so I do support the resprite.

Last edited:
No support. I just don't think it fits the Last Prism. The omega symbol has nothing to do with the Last Prism. And I think the beam changing colors depending of certain characters name is the most I can Deal with.

And I think the beam changing colors depending of certain characters name is the most I can Deal with.

That was a beta tester feature for devs and other valued members of the re-logic team like community managers. They got to choose a custom color scheme because they did good for the game / community.

I don't really care either way... I would prefer to keep it as it is but even if you added symbols I don't think I would actually notice.

Back
Top Bottom