Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Tablecloths

Snickerbobble

The Painter
We've got plenty of kinds of tables, and silk that could have more uses. Let's make some tablecloths!

yjSigA7.png

You'll be able to place tablecloths onto tables along with different objects ontop of it. Through smooth tablecloth-removing skills, you can remove them by pickaxe, leaving the table and objects ontop intact. Smack again to dislodge the table like normal.

Z9TXScr.png
ySVe6ET.png
o2Qq1ZJ.png

There could be a few different versions of tablecloths, just for some variety.

GzDQPCE.png

All tablecloths can also be put on workbenches, as they're like little tables.

geN6cMP.png
ADnfXvj.png

Silk and leather can be placed on tables and workbenches, for more use.

b2mkjDR.png

This is a slime banner. All banners can be placed onto tables and workbenches for a tablecloth themed after all enemies that have a banner, as well as the non-mob banners.

So how's that?

I like this idea. They look really nice! Its a cool new use for banners too. I'm assuming the y're made from silk at a loom?

I don't think the team would like to sprite tablecloths out of every banner in the game. Seems a bit much. :)
Even so, I'd absolutely love to have a few tablecloths placeable on those boooooring wooden tables.
Since about every table has the same size tabletop as well, it wouldn't be that hard to implement I'd reckon. (Damn Dynasty Table combo breaker!)

Very simple idea, dunno why no one ever thought about it before. :O
5stars.gif

I'm thinking that it would be decently hard to sprite every single banner into a tablecloth while still making it look recognizable as an enemy. Nontheless, a good idea, and if we're going with table decorations, how about a bouquet of flowers as a centerpiece? It could be like a fancy Christmas dinner, until Santa explodes.

I think it would be more interesting if the tablecloth adapted depending on what table you put it on. It would certainly be less tedious to code than making numerous different table cloths. Also, rather than having every enemy banner, why not just have every craftable banner be able to be used as tablecloths? In any case, it's up to the developer whether they want to do all of that work for the enemy banners.

This would help a lot since on a lot of my npc homes , i just have plain tables or something , but with this i would be able to decorate way better , ( having a nymph banner on my table would be cool xD ) like having a different banner for each npc , or just a different color , this would be awesome , Support !

We've got plenty of kinds of tables, and silk that could have more uses. Let's make some tablecloths!

yjSigA7.png

You'll be able to place tablecloths onto tables along with different objects ontop of it. Through smooth tablecloth-removing skills, you can remove them by pickaxe LOOOL, leaving the table and objects ontop intact. Smack again to dislodge the table like normal.

Z9TXScr.png
ySVe6ET.png
o2Qq1ZJ.png

There could be a few different versions of tablecloths, just for some variety.

GzDQPCE.png

All tablecloths can also be put on workbenches, as they're like little tables.

geN6cMP.png
ADnfXvj.png

Silk and leather can be placed on tables and workbenches, for more use.

b2mkjDR.png

This is a slime banner. All banners can be placed onto tables and workbenches for a tablecloth themed after all enemies that have a banner, as well as the non-mob banners.

So how's that?

Great idea! The only concern I have is that there will need to be a new texture for every banner.

Back
Top Bottom