Squishy 2's Build Thread

Squishy 2

Terrarian
This is my first time ever posting my creations. I love building in terraria but I am not as creative as I used to be so I find a lot of inspiration from here on the forums or on Reddit or Pinterest (which usually links to reddit or the forums =P). I won’t hide the fact that most of my creations are interpretations of other’s work. I am posting because I want share with and inspire others too!

The House:

My husband started this masterpiece. I have no idea where his inspiration came from. I did all the interior work. It has been updated a couple times on the inside. It is fully loaded with traps to combat invasion mobs.
1.png
2.png

Chest/Storage Room:

I have spent HOOOOURRRSSSS organizing and re-organizing this room. Each chest is mitculously organized and labeled and kept up with on a daily basis… yeah I’m crazy. And yeah, that is every chest (except the rest of the biome chests we haven’t gotten yet)…

3.png

Random Bridge:

The husband was exploring his creative side and built this with the house… again, no idea where his inspiration came from but it is very nice.

4.png

Show and Tell Room: Pretty self-explanatory. Spent a looooot of time on this one too...
Terraria_ Also try Dungeon Defenders 2! 2_23_2017 7_30_44 PM.png

Our Workshop: Just wanted a nice looking workshop... nothing special. I tried the condensed versions that are out there but I opted for a spread out version with pretty decorations and a room for the merchant for quick selling of stuff. You can also see our teleporters here. Those were time consuming....

Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 1_42_01 PM.png

There are a couple of these but here is the largest staging area we have for the teleporters to our sea lab side of the map. (and dungeon)
Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_18_38 PM.png

Steampunk Balloon:

This one came straight from the creative mind of the great Khaios. I basically stole the balloon and the shape of the cabin entirely. It was just so beautiful! I had fun doing my own thing for the interior though.

6.png

Cyborg House:

A near replica of an awesome design from nettux443. I played around with it a little but the original idea was so perfectly what I wanted I didn’t change much.

5.png

Ocean Lab: I found this idea on Pinterest first. I didn’t really find any one idea I went off of so this one is mostly my design, but it is pretty generic. I did get the scuba/launch area and the “control” room idea from Deviant Art user WindStricken.

7.png
8.png

Seaside Cabins: I needed something above ground to connect the Sealab too and I wen kind of overboard. Several different inspirations here, it’s pretty generic too.

*ignore the lack of sand under the teleport cabin…. I fixed it later but didn’t update the screen shot. /lazy
9.png
10.png

Pirate Ship: Ahhhh the classic pirate ship… this one was fun to work on as I had to figure a good bit out on my own without inspiration. This was because all the ships I found out there were waaaaay too elaborate for what I wanted.

11.png

Wizard’s Tower: Another generic but still super neato looking.

12.png

Mechanic and Tinkerer house and blacksmith building: I am really proud of this one. I got the shape idea with the pipes and smoke from a Pinterest photo... unfortunately the pin does not have any source information. If you know who it was, I'd be happy to link to them. Here is the pin.

Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_11_49 PM.png

Guide and Nurse: These were some of the first buildings I made. They are so tiny but I still like them. Have a bit of a charm, I think.

Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_14_28 PM.png

Dryad Tree: Another early creation. Still love it. Generic Dryad in a living tree design...

Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_16_30 PM.png

Party Girl and Stylist and Green House: I am afraid I saw the cupcake idea once and never saved it, just remembered it when I went to make it. When I am not so tired I will find the source. For the green house, I made this up as I was building it... It is a temporary farm until I finish our larger one that will be under our tree farm.

Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_16_46 PM.png

Speaking of tree farm: here ya go...

Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_17_53 PM.png
Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_18_01 PM.png

Okay... I think the last thing I will share in this post are my two cross-world bridges: One is in space to try to spawn Martian attacks (only had 2 success so far...) and the other is the typical sky bridge. I made them as pretty as I could. :) Rainbow torches and themed blocks <3 You can see part of my space arena that I kind of abandoned due to not really having any use for it...

Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_24_59 PM.png
Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_27_11 PM.png

Attachments

• Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_12_46 PM.png
    Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_12_46 PM.png
    645.1 KB · Views: 361
  • Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_12_55 PM.png
    Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_12_55 PM.png
    626.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_13_02 PM.png
    Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_13_02 PM.png
    637.9 KB · Views: 312
  • Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_13_24 PM.png
    Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_13_24 PM.png
    734.7 KB · Views: 350
  • Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_16_52 PM.png
    Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_16_52 PM.png
    531.3 KB · Views: 405
  • Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_24_12 PM.png
    Terraria_ Cthulhu is mad... and is missing an eye! 2_23_2017 2_24_12 PM.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 288
I think my favorites are the blacksmith building and the nurse's house. Although, the nurse's house is missing some white paint in a few places.

I think my favorites are the blacksmith building and the nurse's house. Although, the nurse's house is missing some white paint in a few places.
Thank you! I am glad you like them and thanks for pointing out the white paint. I totally missed it when I was adjusting parts of the nurse's house. It had some un-level terrain around it and leveled it and added new marble but forgot about the paint!! =P

Back
Top Bottom