Weapons & Equip [SRT] Unique Bullet Ideas

Lets put some more bullets in the game!
Thanks for @Pinelord for the epic sprites!

Temporal Bullets
index.php

50 Musket Balls + 1 Crystal Shard + 1 Nanite + 1 Cog = 50 Temporal Bullets
10 Damage
5 Velocity

Special aspects:
12 AM to 6 AM : +10% Bullet Damage
6 AM to 12 PM : Velocity is now 3.5
12 PM to 6 PM : Knockback is now Strong (Yeah, bud)
6 PM to 12 AM : Effects of Crystal Bullets and Nanite Bullets

divider.png

Superfury Rounds
index.php

50 Musket Balls + 1 Ectoplasm + 1 Ichor/Cursed Flames = 50 Superfury Rounds
7 Damage
6 Velocity

Special Aspects:
-Piercing
-First enemy it pierces it has 8 Damage, 5.5 Velocity, and 2 KB
-Second enemy it pierces it has 9 Damage, 5 Velocity, and 2.5 KB
-Third enemy it pierces it has 10 Damage, 4.5 Velocity, and 3 KB
-4th enemy it pierces it has 11 Damage, 4 Velocity, and 4 KB
-5th enemy it pierces it has 12 Damage, 3.5 Velocity, and 5KB
-6th enemy it pierces it explodes and does 15 damage to anybody in a 5 block radius.

divider.png

Phoenix Charge Shots
index.php

50 Meteor Shots + 1 Soul of Fright + [Need Crafting Recipe] + [Need Crafting Recipe] = 50 Phoenix Charge Shots
9 Damage
4.5 Velocity

Special Aspects:
-Special kind of homing:
If the Phoenix Charge Shots is missing an enemy it stops in it's tracks in mid air for half a second THEN it charges at it in 2.5 Velocity at its direction and the bullet projectile turns 2 blocks thick! If it misses that then too bad, the bullet is gone.

divider.png

Voltage Bullets
index.php

50 Meteor Shots + [Need Crafting Recipe] + 10 Wires + 1 Soul of Might
12 Damage
4 Velocity

Special Effects:
Electrolinking:
Electrolink is a weapon ability (that I made up) that basically has linking effects. For example you shoot a Zombie and you did the damage and now it has a Link Aura. A Link Aura is an aura that is 4 blocks away from the Zombie we shot and if there's another enemy in that same aura of that Zombie has they will become shocked (But won't get a Link Aura) The shock is a lightning bolt with a velocity of 3 and that does 10 damage. In the Link Aura there can be a maximum of 15 enemies that can be shocked.
The lightning bolt from electrolink can be affected by modifiers.

divider.png

Catalyst Shots
50 Silver Bullets + 1 Hallowed Bar + [Need Crafting Recipe] = 50 of Catalyst Shots
12 Damage
4.5 Velocity

Specials:
[WIP]

So please if you liked this idea then you can leave a like if you want to.​
Catalyst bullets needing a soul of sight? And the effect being it shows the enemy with a hunter potion effect for 5 seconds and the bullets glows giving off light and when it hits an enemy it breaks into smaller glowing bullets that do the same effect?

Catalyst bullets needing a soul of sight? And the effect being it shows the enemy with a hunter potion effect for 5 seconds and the bullets glows giving off light and when it hits an enemy it breaks into smaller glowing bullets that do the same effect?
Oh sorry, I already added an effect. Okay thanks for the request for the Catalyst.

Lets put some more bullets in the game!
Thanks for @Pinelord for the epic sprites!

Temporal Bullets
index.php

50 Musket Balls + 1 Crystal Shard + 1 Nanite + 1 Cog = 50 Temporal Bullets
10 Damage
5 Velocity

Special aspects:
12 AM to 6 AM : +10% Bullet Damage
6 AM to 12 PM : Velocity is now 3.5
12 PM to 6 PM : Knockback is now Strong (Yeah, bud)
6 PM to 12 AM : Effects of Crystal Bullets and Nanite Bullets

divider.png

Superfury Rounds
index.php

50 Musket Balls + 1 Ectoplasm + 1 Ichor/Cursed Flames = 50 Superfury Rounds
7 Damage
6 Velocity

Special Aspects:
-Piercing
-First enemy it pierces it has 8 Damage, 5.5 Velocity, and 2 KB
-Second enemy it pierces it has 9 Damage, 5 Velocity, and 2.5 KB
-Third enemy it pierces it has 10 Damage, 4.5 Velocity, and 3 KB
-4th enemy it pierces it has 11 Damage, 4 Velocity, and 4 KB
-5th enemy it pierces it has 12 Damage, 3.5 Velocity, and 5KB
-6th enemy it pierces it explodes and does 15 damage to anybody in a 5 block radius.

divider.png

Phoenix Charge Shots
index.php

50 Meteor Shots + 1 Soul of Fright + [Need Crafting Recipe] + [Need Crafting Recipe] = 50 Phoenix Charge Shots
9 Damage
4.5 Velocity

Special Aspects:
-Special kind of homing:
If the Phoenix Charge Shots is missing an enemy it stops in it's tracks in mid air for half a second THEN it charges at it in 2.5 Velocity at its direction and the bullet projectile turns 2 blocks thick! If it misses that then too bad, the bullet is gone.

divider.png

Voltage Bullets
index.php

50 Meteor Shots + [Need Crafting Recipe] + 10 Wires + 1 Soul of Might
12 Damage
4 Velocity

Special Effects:
Electrolinking:
Electrolink is a weapon ability (that I made up) that basically has linking effects. For example you shoot a Zombie and you did the damage and now it has a Link Aura. A Link Aura is an aura that is 4 blocks away from the Zombie we shot and if there's another enemy in that same aura of that Zombie has they will become shocked (But won't get a Link Aura) The shock is a lightning bolt with a velocity of 3 and that does 10 damage. In the Link Aura there can be a maximum of 15 enemies that can be shocked.
The lightning bolt from electrolink can be affected by modifiers.
divider.png

Catalyst Shots
50 Silver Bullets + 1 Hallowed Bar + 1 Soul of Sight = 50 of Catalyst Shots
12 Damage
4.5 Velocity

Specials: Thanks to @Haloboy01134 for the double decent idea.
This would increase DoT buffs by 20%

divider.png

Light Scythes
[Recipe Pending]
11 Damage
4 Velocity

Specials: When this bullet traverses more than 30 blocks, the bullets starts forming into a scythe, like the one from the projectile from the Death Sickle except the sickles in this bullet do 13 damage.

Great suggestion, I love the ranger class, and it has nothing on par with the spectre/beetle armor, which annoys me.

While I would love more choice of bullets, having too many types makes it harder to balance, each type need a specific role they fulfill. IE: bullets with high single target damage vs bosses, aoe bullets against a lot of low hp monsters or that fulfills specific tasks like increasing velocity ends up increasing your accuracy thus your damage, making it an overall decent bullet type). I'd rather we balance the types we have first.

Great suggestion, I love the ranger class, and it has nothing on par with the spectre/beetle armor, which annoys me.
Thank you, there is still so much more that the ranger "class" can have.
While I would love more choice of bullets, having too many types makes it harder to balance, each type need a specific role they fulfill. IE: bullets with high single target damage vs bosses, aoe bullets against a lot of low hp monsters or that fulfills specific tasks like increasing velocity ends up increasing your accuracy thus your damage, making it an overall decent bullet type). I'd rather we balance the types we have first.
Ah, good idea about the balance. I will get to it soon!

I still need some ideas, guys.
What about...
Spectral Bullets!
50 Musket Balls + 1 Spectral Bars = 100 Spectral Bullets
8 Damage(then 5 Damage)
(IDK the velocity of a normal bullet and how to compare them so you figure it out. K?)
Can Pass through blocks and a second bullet will home after a different enemy after the first shot hits one for less damage.
(Just like the Spirit thingys in the dungeon!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Palladium Bullets
50 Musket Balls + 1 Palladium Bar = 50 Palladium Bullets
5 Damage
Grants a lifesteal effect
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orichalcum Bullets
50 Musket Balls + 1 Orichalcum Bar = 50 Orichalcum Bullets
7 Damage( Then 6)
when it hits an enemy in summons a flower petal that strikes the enemy for slightly less damage.
Obsidian Bullets
30 Musket Balls + 2 Obsidian = 30 Obsidian Bullets
Damage 9
Deals High damage with a higher than average crit rate but bullet arcs through the air
Shrapnel Bullets
30 Musket Balls + 5 Spiky Balls = 30 Shrapnel Bullets
Damage 5
Got a ton of Spiky Balls lying around? Make them useful!
Shoots razor sharp shrapnel in eight directions that pierces enemies and causes the bleeding debuff
I still have to work on Cobalt Mythril Titanium and Adamantite
Like if you want more pls
;)

Back
Top Bottom