Other Starfall (Ugrade to event and bird)

Julive

Terrarian
It would be great if the meteor shower would be improved, my idea: when this event happens, the luck would increase by 0.1, more stars would fall to make it look more beautiful. and that in that night a new animal could appear like a star bird or something like that, it's something simple but it would be that good and cool, the bird would be called a star bird, this is my concept, I would just have to adapt it to the Terraria style, thanks to read

Attachments

• IMG_20230317_185638.jpg
    IMG_20230317_185638.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hey buddy, we talk in english here. Nothing against you or your suggestion but at least put your text on Google Translate or something so everybody can understand better.

I already changed everything to English
Thank you sir!
It would be great if the meteor shower would be improved, my idea: when this event happens, the luck would increase by 0.1, more stars would fall to make it look more beautiful. and that in that night a new animal could appear like a star bird or something like that, it's something simple but it would be that good and cool, the bird would be called a star bird, this is my concept, I would just have to adapt it to the Terraria style, thanks to read
Well, I think this already exists, it's called Meteor Shower, or as I like to say Fallen Star night. You can find it here in the wiki to know more. By the way, the bird could be a nice addition to the game! Good luck!

Last edited:
Like what @>>Terrarian<< said, There is a Meteor Shower event already, but I definitely do think more content to it would be nice. The Star Bird is a great concept too. Maybe touching it would give a luck bonus similar to lady bugs?

Why not keep the name for the bird (or call it a Phoenix) and call the event a meteor shower where some of the seen shooting stars (ie meteorites) actually hit the ground as fallen stars?…I mean in real life that is what shooting stars are.

Edit: I know there are nights with meteor showers (not really an event per say) but this could be added to it. A pic of a Phoenix for you…would go great with the meteor colors in the sky etc…

A50296C5-AE04-4473-B1DF-A36DA0FF2052.jpeg

Last edited:
Why not keep the name for the bird (or call it a Phoenix) and call the event a meteor shower where some of the seen shooting stars (ie meteorites) actually hit the ground as fallen stars?…I mean in real life that is what shooting stars are.

Edit: I know there are nights with meteor showers (not really an event per say) but this could be added to it. A pic of a Phoenix for you…would go great with the meteor colors in the sky etc…

View attachment 402064
sounds interesting 🤔, I think I can even think of some other event to add a phoenix or something like that, it could be called, night legends or legendary night something like that, maybe it will do something or not

Back
Top Bottom