tModLoader Starting A Mod (Unnamed for Now) - !!Staff Needed!!

Wingle

Official Terrarian
Hey peeps! You may or may not know me from another mod that I worked on called The Omega Mod, which sadly died. We want to restart on making a mod for this great game, but we are met with the same problem that caused our old mod to die - our staff is super small at this point! We accept anyone that knows how to sprite or program, so if you do any of those things and would like to help us, DM me and we'll see what happens! I'll list our staff down below and who we need or don't need, but other than that, have a great day (or afternoon (or evening (or night)))!

Current Team:
@Orion The Boundary Ryu - Owner, programmer
@Mr. HorseMan - Owner, spriter
@Skyre Barleycorn - Musician
AliTerraria (@ won't work for some reason) - Spriter

Staff Needed:
Programmer: 1 right now, at least 3 more wanted

Spriter: 1 right now, at least 3 more wanted

Musician: 1 right now, no more wanted

Concept artist: 0 right now, at least 3 more wanted

Last edited:
Hello Mr. HorseMan,

In order for your Mod to be suitable as a WIP, it is required that you have at least some content to show for your Mod. As it is, you just have a description of a Mod you wish to make, but there is no content that you have for the Mod itself to be a WIP.

This Thread will be locked for now. When you do have content that you can use to edit into your Thread, you may then Report your Thread here saying that you have content, and we will unlock your Thread for you to add that content.

Edit (July 10th, 2017): Moved Thread to General Mod Discussions on request from the Thread Creator. The Thread will be in General Discussions until the Thread Creator has content for their Thread and requests to have the Thread moved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom