Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope that 64x of tmodloader gets steam support sometime
    even though it's technically a spin-off
    twitch.tv/aukave
    im just gonna assume im allowed to put this here
    Dapling
    Dapling
    You are, because it’s your profile and not someone else’s random thread.
    Sleeping outside in -2c with no tent is rough
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Uh....Hope..you sleep comfortably eventually?
    Kyneptic
    Kyneptic
    Eventually it got there lol, I thought survival training would focus more on outdoor cooking or smth.
    I'm unbelievably angry that Borderlands 3 is an epic games timed exclusive.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Kyneptic
    Kyneptic
    I wouldn't say making fans use a sketchy and unreliable launcher not a big deal. There are proven safety risks and I had many emails about login attempts before I deleted my account. I personally also had an experience with my friend buying Metro: Exodus and not getting it. He even showed the receipt he got through emails yet he got no refund and was not given the game.
    Kyneptic
    Kyneptic
    Aswell as if you aren't an american, prices are 20-30% higher on the digital store. Not to mention the lack of features within the launcher itself. The only positive thing that the epic store has is a larger cut for the developers by 1.3% on average. Really says something about 2K and their loyalty.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Alright, I guess that’s a fair argument.
    The snow is almost all melted! Excited to start biking and exploring again!! c:
    blazeykat
    blazeykat
    i goddamn love lots of rain. quite rare here in australia
    doremi。
    doremi。
    So you live in Australia? If you find the "send them to Australia" offensive, please forgive me; it can be other countries that can be an example of heat too.
    Kyneptic
    Kyneptic
    I mean I like snow, just can't bike in it. It's also storming rn and its really windy. Felt really nice walking home from school
    Yet another question: What is your guys' favourite subject in school? And what is your most hated?
    Kyneptic
    Kyneptic
    Personally for me I love IA, just love woodworking and metalworking. Absolutely hate social and history though. So boring.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Favorite is science, least favorite is math.
    doremi。
    doremi。
    I love history and German and I hate PE and drama.
    What's your guys' favourite music genre? Interested to see what people are in to.
    VantaRose44
    VantaRose44
    Tie between "Video Game" and Electro Swing.
    Kyneptic
    Kyneptic
    Lol I only expected like 1 or two comments, but these are some cool genres. People where I live only listen to rap. I'm very sick of it tbh.
    that homie
    that homie
    @Kyneptic I can get that. A lot of my friends listen to rap as well. I've found though that there are some really interesting and off-the-wall rap artists that make for refreshing listens, like Madvillain, Lil Ugly Mane, Vince Staples, and Kendrick Lamar. It really does depend on what your exposure is to it.
    Gravedigger, there's blood on your hands - You built this empire on salt and sand.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I don't like sand. It's course, rough, and it gets everywhere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom