Mobile State of Mobile Address

Me and my big mouth. I was wandering when will I get a solar eclipse.
Suddenly I got I wanted. I was slaughtered by mobs..
Hell... No use of heart Lantern, camp fires when crowd controlling
If you have plenty of money, you should reforge your accessories to warding. You can gain an extra 20 defense with five warding pieces. My defense is at 94.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446149535,1446149203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you forget about console I am having a bad glitch where I get stuck in walls and because of this I was able to enter the lizard dungeon in pre hardmode
[DOUBLEPOST=1446149039,1446148952][/DOUBLEPOST]I cannot believe why you make us pay more for console YET YOU DO NOT UPDATE IT.
YOUR IN THE MOBILE THREAD.

Did you forget about console I am having a bad glitch where I get stuck in walls and because of this I was able to enter the lizard dungeon in pre hardmode
[DOUBLEPOST=1446149039,1446148952][/DOUBLEPOST]I cannot believe why you make us pay more for console YET YOU DO NOT UPDATE IT.
Please leave. We do not need to hear your complaints about console here. Please take them elsewhere.
We don't need your kind here.

Who thinks they should add difficulty expert I mean lol and world sizes I say that would be useful
And don't rage shure they keep delaying buy its so we don't have a buggy update I'm OK with this my game always crashes and I even lose my cloud characters but I don't care so be patient I talked with 505 they said to be patient

If you have plenty of money, you should reforge your accessories to warding. You can gain an extra 20 defense with five warding pieces. My defense is at 94.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446149535,1446149203][/DOUBLEPOST]
YOUR IN THE MOBILE THREAD.
Oh.. We can reforge armor too...?
I didn't knew about that.
Thanks for the info.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446150203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who thinks they should add difficulty expert I mean lol and world sizes I say that would be useful
And don't rage shure they keep delaying buy its so we don't have a buggy update I'm OK with this my game always crashes and I even lose my cloud characters but I don't care so be patient I talked with 505 they said to be patient
I'm the one who wanted expert mode in terraria..
But I didn't suggest that 505games should add that to upcoming update.
I suggested that to may be implement it in UI update or a later update. Which is atleast 8months away from now.
So don't get me wrong. I didn't ask expert mode immediately.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446150474][/DOUBLEPOST]When you implement UI please be kind enough to buy massive amount of musket bullets and other stuff with ease.
I keep atleast 2500 bullets in my inventory. To buy that I need to hold down buy button atleast 3 minutes.

Please make a way to do this in a better way in future updates

Oh.. We can reforge armor too...?
I didn't knew about that.
Thanks for the info.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446150203][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm the one who wanted expert mode in terraria..
But I didn't suggest that 505games should add that to upcoming update.
I suggested that to may be implement it in UI update or a later update. Which is atleast 8months away from now.
So don't get me wrong. I didn't ask expert mode immediately.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446150474][/DOUBLEPOST]When you implement UI please be kind enough to buy massive amount of musket bullets and other stuff with ease.
I keep atleast 2500 bullets in my inventory. To buy that I need to hold down buy button atleast 3 minutes.

Not your armor. Your accessories. Like wings or boots.

Not your armor. Your accessories. Like wings or boots.
armor is able to have modifiers, but it requires an inventory editor or hacks. same goes for weapon modifiers, a Terra Blade can receive the Unreal modifier to increase projectile velocity, but it, again, requires an inventory editor or hacks

It could just be an unusually low damage number. Also, the maximum defense in 1.2.4 is 153.
I think I was off by 1 defense somewhere, and I didn't count the 30 from the frozen turtle shell because the player in the picture wasn't below 25% health, so that makes sense. Thanks for the correction!
[DOUBLEPOST=1446152860,1446152482][/DOUBLEPOST]
As others have mentioned, this is a mobile thread, not a console thread. But just out of curiosity, does your wall glitch have anything to do with sloped blocks by chance? You may be unintentionally hoiking into the temple.

Yep. I like to see that
k1BRGw2.jpg
It's actually pretty efficient

Understand the angst about the little bit longer this is taking. However, do note that the bugs being fixed really do need to be addressed before launch. Would rather everyone be a bit frustrated with a delay than get the game and be positively angry with those known bugs still in.

Of course, once it launches, I'm certain the millions of players will find more (that's how it goes) and there will be more needed fixes, but they would be remiss to launch without fixing any major issues of which they are already aware. I'm sure you guys will work with the entire team to find and squash anything the team missed as well.

This is just how game development goes - it is not always ever a neat and orderly process that goes 100% to schedule. Just saying. ;)

(Having an idea of what might come later - I think those will be pleasing to everyone as well. No, I can't get into that - just saying that the team does listen and pay attention to the community)

Hi 505, I was playing yesterday and I'm slightly angry, my entire storage world with all my money and spare weapons from the pumpkin moon and boss summons and drops are all gone, as well as my lucky coin, and my AFK pirate farm. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get my stuff back, it's ok if I can't, because all my really good items and weapons are on my other worlds. I am wondering if it is a glitch in the cloud? (My world was on the cloud.) Otherwise I'm hyped for a new update and duke fishron! I really want all his drops!

Thanx

Pavchook_Gaming

Hi 505, I was playing yesterday and I'm slightly angry, my entire storage world with all my money and spare weapons from the pumpkin moon and boss summons and drops are all gone, as well as my lucky coin, and my AFK pirate farm. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get my stuff back, it's ok if I can't, because all my really good items and weapons are on my other worlds. I am wondering if it is a glitch in the cloud? (My world was on the cloud.) Otherwise I'm hyped for a new update and duke fishron! I really want all his drops!

Thanx

Pavchook_Gaming
You should probably put that in the bug reports section.

Where did they post that?

Yeah, really easy, especially if you stab the bunched up part of him

They might make the worlds a bit bigger in this upcoming update, and Expert Mode was added in 1.3; the release date of which for the mobile version is nowhere in sight.

Anything can have a modifier if you hack it.
The 505mobile post was on one of the slightly older mobile 1.2.4 update threads, I also love trying to stab / shoot the bunched up part! But its hard if you don't time it right... I like making a dirt bridge and firing of the edge. I am pretty sure 1.3 CAN NOT RUN ON OUR CURRENT MOBILE DEVICES! So it might not be a good idea to ask for the 1.3 content quite yet.

When you implement UI please be kind enough to buy massive amount of musket bullets and other stuff with ease.

Back
Top Bottom