Steal the loot!

The puke hit you in the face, then i take back the loot into and went deeper and store it in a hellstone safe in a lava in hell

The puke hit you in the face, then I take back the loot into and went deeper and store it in a hellstone safe in a lava in Hell.

You were Grammar Nazi'd, and while you were distracted I dug into your hellstone safe with an obsidian skin potion and took the loot.

You were Grammar Nazi'd, and while you were distracted I dug into your hellstone safe with an obsidian skin potion and took the loot.

I use a Wormhole Potion to Teleport to you, then I leave our team and kill you, and put the loot in a sock.

I moonshot you while you were manically laughing in space and brought the loot onto my highly secured space station

you also teleported me on board. Don't ask me how. Computer error maybe? That's not highly secure if you ask me. Someone could be taking a shower and you could accidentally aparate them into your ship.

Anyways, disregarding how this error came to be, I grab the loot and beam to my ship.

oh, also, the loot bag is still inside a sock... gross. I burn the sock off, regarding the earlier mentioned fireproof treasure bag the loot resides in.

But I was still alive. So I beamed down to the ground, and I #360NOSCOPEM8 on HeadlessHero, and he died. And I dash off with the loot.

But you headshot me! So I survive. (That's for being good at FPS!) I dash after you, and since I am riding a horse I knock you to the ground and ride off into the dramatic sunset with my newly acquired loot.

But then I ram at you with a supremely fast hovercraft with homing missiles. I fire them at you and they exploded on you, making you lose your shiny new loot as it goes to my hands.

Meanwhile, whilst everyone is fighting over the loot, no one was aware of Toby looking through the Death Star's wreckage. Remember that random-teleportizer thingy? It somehow survived the destruction of the death star. I use it, and in a miraculous stroke of luck, the loot disappears from TheUberCannon's hands and is teleported to me.

What the hell are the odds of that happening? Hey, I'm not complaining.

I press the BIG RED BUTTON and the teleporters are destroyed (teleporters are annoying and uncreative when used often), I then turn my horse into a magic flying horse and fly into space and take the loot!

I press the BIG RED BUTTON and the teleporters are destroyed (teleporters are annoying and uncreative when used often), I then turn my horse into a magic flying horse and fly into space and take the loot!
unconventional-random-sudden-magical-things-ex-machina is annoying and uncreative when used often :p

Well guess what? I have my wings. I fly into space after you and steal your loot!

But wings don't work in space! (They work by directing air, and there is no air in space)

You immediately stop in splace. And I wrench the loot out fo your grasp and make a supersonic barrel to send me off into earth's core.

But Earth's Core is supremely hot. So you melted. Luckily, as Toby explained, it was in Blue rarity meaning it didn't get lost. I drill to the loot, grab it, and bring it back to the surface.

You disregarded the fact that it is still very hot down there and burn up as well. Still being under the effect of my obsidian skin potion, I take the loot.

But wings don't work in space! (They work by directing air, and there is no air in space)
Explain how my Terraria wings still manage to fly in space.

You disregarded the fact that it is still very hot down there and burn up as well. Still being under the effect of my obsidian skin potion, I take the loot.
I always have obsidian skin potions on me, this'll be a piece of cake.

"Hi, buddy! How's ya doin'?"

"oh, I'm great. Fancy meeting you here down in the pits of hell."

"Yep, well I took the loot while we were talking. It's mine now, so byeeee!"

"wait what?! noooo!"

Aha! This huge-:red: steel cork will do!
I plug the loot cork in the hole. Then there was a button that sucked the loot out of your hands due to an airpipe. And the loot goes to my hands and I run away, with the cork still being there.
(BTW it automatically shut itself completely after I went away)

Back
Top Bottom