Resolved Steamlink keybindings is wierd

Eric0w0

Terrarian
Hi, I'm using Steamlink so that I may play TR on my iPad by steam streaming. It's a total reflection with steam. But there are keybinding settings for steamlink and also for terraria and that totally trashed my inventory when in-game. It seems that both keybindings are working at the same time. While the app reflects the keybindings to keyboards, the game thinks that the controller is directly plugged in. Now one button on my controller could first make me 3 torches and then throw them out and then interact with the nearest thing.
Is there a solution for this situation?

This sounds more like an issue with the Steam controller/link than Terraria; Terraria is recognising it as a controller and using those controls, meanwhile Steam is taking the controller and mapping the inputs to keybindings. I've not used a steam controller/link - is it possible to configure it so that it does not send the input on it's own, and just uses the Terraria detected controller input?

This sounds more like an issue with the Steam controller/link than Terraria; Terraria is recognising it as a controller and using those controls, meanwhile Steam is taking the controller and mapping the inputs to keybindings. I've not used a steam controller/link - is it possible to configure it so that it does not send the input on it's own, and just uses the Terraria detected controller input?
Yes thank you for the advice. I’ve resolved the problem by disabling iPad controller.

Back
Top Bottom