PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else notice how shadowflame is a de-buff besides me?... anyone?
the Pain Train just got a whole new meaning.

so by the looks of it the theme on this is a combo of electricity from many enemies including the gigazapper AKA technology and Aliens, I'm wondering if the release date for 1.3 was a boss? or many a different event, who knows, also new look to coins, weird venom daggers or something in ammo, new look to specter armor? already revealed that that spoiler song was this and most of all YUS finally it will be MUCH easier to have an amazing multiplayer expearince

1.3 confirmed -- to be fake. GG.
hw6UCLn.png

so by the looks of it the theme on this is a combo of electricity from many enemies including the gigazapper AKA technology and Aliens, I'm wondering if the release date for 1.3 was a boss? or many a different event, who knows, also new look to coins, weird venom daggers or something in ammo, new look to specter armor? already revealed that that spoiler song was this and most of all YUS finally it will be MUCH easier to have an amazing multiplayer expearince
That has got to be the mother of all run-on sentences.

AMAZING!
Minus one thing, how much of this is actually being incorperated? It is april fools day, after all.
Nah, but really i want that laser machinegun! :eek:

So would the invitation work in the current state if someone with beta invited someone without it? I.e. if @Loki or @Redigit were to invite me to a game, would I get the alert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom