PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seemed to like last year's Duke Fishron well enough.... ;)
That one and this years were amazing. Everybody thought it was a joke, then part of it got added, and everyone freaked out this year. Almost seems planned ;)

I'm not sure I know the story around Fishron.
Story time!
Once upon a time, before 1.2.4, on April Fools day, the dev team decided to :red: everyone's :red: up. They posted a spoiler for a new event and 2 bosses, the Aquarian Horde, some Conch thing, and Dukey. Everyone thought it was a joke until 1.2.4. Then everyone freaked out this year trying to discern what was real and what wasn't.

I feel bad for the guy who took all that seriously after 1.2.4 and thought he was the last thing to do in the game, and that the Horde and Conch were in.

Story time!
Once upon a time, before 1.2.4, on April Fools day, the dev team decided to :red: everyone's :red: up. They posted a spoiler for a new event and 2 bosses, the Aquarian Horde, some Conch thing, and Dukey. Everyone thought it was a joke until 1.2.4. Then everyone freaked out this year trying to discern what was real and what wasn't.
Wow. I'm really not up to date. I never knew that about the conch and the horde. Thats pretty cool. I LOVE STORY TIME! XD

I hope this wasn't an april fools joke at the beginning, I need a game I can connect to easily and play with my friends :3 cant wait for tomorrow

None of it is an April Fools joke, Cenx already told use its true and it's probably on the official changelog that I didn't read.
I read the entire 1.3 changelog, and it's not there , but even in the changelog file that's downloaded with terraria, it literally says something along the lines of, "and we'll leave the rest for you to discover yourself." So you can't really tell if something that isn't on the changelog is real or not. So, for now at least, I'd just go with whatever Cenx tells us

I read the entire 1.3 changelog, and it's not there , but even in the changelog file that's downloaded with terraria, it literally says something along the lines of, "and we'll leave the rest for you to discover yourself." So you can't really tell if something that isn't on the changelog is real or not. So, for now at least, I'd just go with whatever Cenx tells us
I've read the changelog now, and it's right there at the top where it says that you can join multiplayer games through steam. It was also mentioned in the 1.3 launch thread, and since the update is out now you can see it for yourself where one of the multiplayer options is "join through steam"...

I've played the game several times through Steam, its not an april fools joke I assure you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom