PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait,

We have 2 events confirmed from the first spoiler...

Lunar and Cultist.

Now we also got the Martian Event. 3 events in 1.3. 1.3... 3... 1.3...

Got nothing, anyone got ideas?

Everyone! Calm down!
Duke Fishron was released on april 1st!
Everyone thought it wasn't going to be added.
*plop* added.

And we all now that the devs are some sneaky breeki trollers.
:red: I mean look in Reds face! He is the ultimate troll dev! (along with Cenx but ya know... no Cenx emotes :p)

*cut*
:red: I mean look in Reds face! He is the ultimate troll dev! (along with Cenx but ya know... no Cenx emotes :p)
In Terraria let's play made by Demilogic Redigit trolled Blue. It was hilarious :dryadhappy:.
One thing just came into my mind after watching this video few times:

"Alien attack!" "THROW THE CHEESE!"
maxresdefault.jpg

I wait for new news, spoilers, etc.
And still there is a strong wish to learn an exact date of issue. Oh, it would be desirable that it was on June 16... so on birthday would get.;)
Only it is very improbable.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So wait,

We have 2 events confirmed from the first spoiler...

Lunar and Cultist.

Now we also got the Martian Event. 3 events in 1.3. 1.3... 3... 1.3...

Got nothing, anyone got ideas?
...Half-Life 3 confirmed?

Anyway, back on topic... am I the only one who doesn't really care about the Steam integration? We haven't needed to port-forward or go through a VPN for a while now, but of course we still need to know the host's IP, so I guess it's even easier now.

would be cool if it was and came with a redone bonus. take heal off the helmet, give it to a spell, give armor a bonus that doesn't gimp damage or mana efficiency.

:D but i'm pretty sure thats not specter armor
It is, you get to see a click glimpse at it. But on the off note, the player has a dye on called negative dye.

What if they add a UFO Summoning wand!? wouldn't that be cool, and they abduct other creatures or just shoot lasers?

Oh and what if they add a new item that drops commonly from aliens like sun-baked meteorite or something which can make decent summoner armour?(which would probably have the lowest summoning count if it had high def)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom