What Beenade changes do you want?

• Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, beenades are fine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GIRGHGH

Empress of Light
Sticky: Seeing as all the throwable explosives now have a sticky varient, I think the Beenades deserve one too. Instead of gel, they would require a honey block to make 15.

Crafting: 15 beenades + 1 honey block = 15 Sticky beenades
Stats: All the same
Sticks to blocks

Now, a new kind of gel allows those same items to be made bouncy. For this I chose the other version of honey, crispy honey. Since pink gel is rarer, you would need more to make the same amount.

Crafting: 5 beenades + 1 crispy honey = 5 Bouncy beenades
Stats: All the same
Bounces

Sprite Concepts:
Left: Benade, Mid: Sticky ,Right: Bouncy
beenades_big_by_girghgh-d94zsnb.png
<(x400%)
beenades_by_girghgh-d94zs3f.png
<(actual sprite)

If you have another thing that would work I would be glad to hear! This is in no way an unchangeable suggestion.
Perhaps bee wax? When I think of crispy honey on a Beenade, I imagine the Beenade hitting something and the Crispy Honey breaking off.

Perhaps bee wax? When I think of crispy honey on a Beenade, I imagine the Beenade hitting something and the Crispy Honey breaking off.
Bee wax makes beenades, so making a beenade then upgrading it with the same item feels a bit too expensive seeing as how you have to fight the boss for those. I was thinking more like vines or something. I've never burned honey so I actually don't know what it would bee like.
Edit: The bee in the last sentence was an accident.

Bee wax makes beenades, so making a beenade then upgrading it with the same item feels a bit too expensive seeing as how you have to fight the boss for those. I was thinking more like vines or something. I've never burned honey so I actually don't know what it would bee like.
Edit: The bee in the last sentence was an accident.
Oh, that's right.. I forgot they were craftable now.

I'm not sure. For now, Crispy Honey is fine.

Back
Top Bottom