Portfolio/Multi-Topic Stormconure's Non-Threadworthy Ideas

stormconure

Duke Fishron
These are some things that I would like to see in game, but aren't major enough to have their own threads. Sprites may come soon.

Accessory: Chaos Band
0.5% drop from Chaos Elementals
Gives immunity to Chaos State and a speed boost of 15%. When turned visibly on, you have a pink afterimage when running.

Accessory: Magnet
Crafting: 5 iron bars, 3 gold bars, and 3 souls of light at an anvil.
You will pick up any item up to 10 blocks away from you.

Item Swapping Chests
Crafting: 1 gold chest, 5 wire
When connected and activated, the two chests swap their items. If three or more are hooked up, the items will travel in a circle.

Item Reciever (based on Minecraft hoppers)
Crafting: 10 iron bars, 1 wooden chest
Items that fall near them are picked up and added to the reciever's inventory. Reciever has 10 inventory slots.

Trapdoor
Crafted from 5 wood
Act similarly to a door, but horizontal. Background item when open, solid block when closed. 2 blocks wide.

Dungeon Pressure Plates
Replace normal pressure plates in the dungeon
Pressure Plates that match the dungeon color to blend in and act the same as Lihzahrd plates.

Boulder Cannon: put a boulder it it and it fires it. After being fired the boulder acts exactly as it did before. Extremely overpowered!!!

So, yeah that's it so far. Feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:
I would make the Chaos Band be called something else, maybe the Order Band, a drop from something more orderly, to make it more logical, other than that great.

I would make the Chaos Band be called something else, maybe the Order Band, a drop from something more orderly, to make it more logical, other than that great.
In fact the chaos band makes you even more chaotic. If you can resist chaos state then you basically are chaos. The idea is to turn you into a chaos elemental.

To have order would be to disable the RoD.

Back
Top Bottom